Escape?

I sat in the corner of the cell with my knees tucked up into my chest despite the pain from my semi-healed wounds. I couldn't sleep in fear of moving and getting electrocuted by the collar. I just sat there, staring at my reflection in the cell's glass.

A weird, but familiar, flash distracted me from my thoughts, "Pietro?"

He came to a stop in-front of me, "Oh hey there" he said with is signature smirk.

"What are you doing? Tony isn't letting anyone see me, he's going to kill you"

"You should know by now that I do what I want," he knelt down in front of my and took my cuffs and collar off with ease, "Come on, we are leaving"

Pietro helped me to my feet but as soon as he let go of me, my legs buckled under neath me. Luckily Pietro was quick to catch me, "I got you"

He carried me bridal style and used his speed to move us both somewhere outside the perimeter. Pietro set me down on the grass and pressed a finger to his ear, "I've got her old man"

Steve's POV————————————-

"Good job kid, we will meet you at the quinnjet" I replied, we had been watching them over the live feed.

"No, I don't think you will" I turned quickly to see Tony standing in the doorway, "You can't help but mix in can you."

"You gave us no choice" I replied stepping towards him.

"You haven't learnt, have you? You can't keep trying to save your little crushes."

"What?!" Asked Thor angrily. I froze at Tony's words.

Tony turned to face Thor with a slight smirk, "Haven't you noticed Pointbreak, it was the same with his ex-boyfriend." he said gesturing towards Bucky.

Bucky quickly looked down at his feet, avoiding everyone's gaze while Sam glared at Tony.

"The mighty Steve Rogers tore apart the Avengers just so he could have his precious lover boy back." Tony turned to face me, "Are you willing to do it again for another killing machine?"

I swallowed the lump in my throat before answering, "I'm not the one dividing the team Tony. But yes, I'm willing to do anything to let someone innocent walk free."

"Innocent? She's not innocent! Do you know how many people she killed? Do you know how many lives she took away from people?" shouted Tony.

I looked away from him in disgust, shaking my head, "She was controlled, manipulated and tortured Tony. None of that, and none of this is her fault" Tony scoffed and left the room angrily, leaving the team sat in a shocked silence.

Pietro's voice suddenly came on to comms, causing everyone to jump, "Where the hell are you guys?"

"We are on the way, both of you get to a quinnjet we will meet you there." I replied.

"He's not going to let us go easily Steve" stated Sam sadly.

We all shared a look of agreement mixed with sadness. We all knew what we had to do but none of us wholeheartedly wanted to do it, not again.