"Y/n?"

Steve's POV————————————

"Tony stop blowing stuff up it's not helping" said Sam through comms.

"That one wasn't me" defended Tony. 

I honestly couldn't care less if Tony was blowing stuff up, the only thing I could think about was y/n. She was injured and hadn't talked to us through comms for a while. I couldn't help but think the worst.

"Incoming" warned Nat.

A masked soldier seemed to come out of nowhere, making me swerve the motorcycle. They were holding a grenade launcher and had several weapons strapped to their legs and waist.

Sam rained bullets down at the soldier from the sky, making them dive for cover. Their dive dislodged their mask. All attacks against the soldier stopped.

Tony activated his comms, "Is that-"

"Y/n" I finished. We were all shocked, not once had it crossed any of our minds that y/n could be captured and turned back into her soldier form.

Y/n took advantage of our shock and started attacking. If we weren't locked in a confusing combat with y/n we were fending off Hydra agents. None of us wanted to hurt her but at the same time she was making it very clear she wanted to kill us.

"Lady y/n stop this!" Shouted Thor, who was getting increasingly distressed.

"It's no use Thor, we need to knock her out and bring her back to safety" I shouted back.

"We are not bringing her back to the compound in this state. She will kill everyone and burn the place to the ground." argued Tony over comms.

"I'm not going to loose y/n as well Stark! I made my brother a promise that I don't plan on breaking!" Shouted back Thor, his voice broke slightly as he mentioned Loki.

"I'm hit! I need cover" Interrupted Nat desperately. She had crawled to edge of the clearing, dragging her leg and clutching her arm. Sam swooped low and landed next to her before picking her up and flying in the direction of the Quinn.

Y/n had changed her point of attack towards me, making me duck behind my shield as I continued forward. Then all fire stopped, again.

Tony stood next to an unconscious y/n who was lying on the ground. The remainder of the team looked shocked at whatever Tony had done.

Pietro sped forward, gently picking y/n up and disappeared into the trees. My heart dropped when I saw the several pools of blood on the floor where y/n's had been.