A Night with the God of Mischeif

TW: Smut

I hadn't long got out of the shower after training when Bucky appeared in my doorway, "Oh so you do stay in this room then?"

I gave him a confused look, "You looked very comfy last night. But if I remember correctly, it wasn't in this room" he said with a wink.

I blushed a bit, "I don't know what you are talking about"

"Loki must be very comfy, don't worry no one else knows. I walked past and his door was open"

"I must have forgotten to shut the door. Come on," I said getting up, "let's go back to the others"

On the way downstairs a strong arm pulled me into another room, Bucky continued walking laughing slightly. I turned to see Loki grinning down at me.

"How are you Lady y/n?" He asked, Loki had a mischievous smile playing on his lips. He was planning something.

"I'm good thanks Loki, I slept really well thanks to you" I said with a slight laugh.

"I'm glad, I couldn't help but notice an interesting mark on your thigh last night. What is it?"

"Oh my tattoo?" , Loki nodded in response, "I got it to remember the family I left behind in the 40s" I explained.

"Oh I see, I like it" Loki said, his smile growing.

We didn't break eye contact for a while and started leaning closer to each other. Loki's hand went to grab my waist but the door flew open.

"Oh I'm sorry, I don't know this room was taken" apologised Peter before quickly shutting the door as he left.

"We should, um, go back to the others" I suggested, still a bit flustered. Loki agreed and we walked out to the rest of the group.

After we all finished eating take out together, most of us went to do our own thing. Bruce and Tony went back to the lab, Steve was drawing on a sofa with Thor and I had Bucky on one side of me and Loki on another while we watched TV.

It was a while longer before everyone else had gone to bed and it was only Loki and I left downstairs. I lifted my head from his shoulder and look up at Loki when I realised he was looking at me.

"What?"

Loki shook his head, "nothing" he said softly as his hand moved to my jawline. He traced his thumb across my lips before pulling me into a hard kiss. Loki slipped his tongue in between my lips, I parted them in return letting our tongues dance.

We both wanted more, I could tell by how hungry the kiss had got. I moved to straddle his lap causing Loki to break the kiss and groan. He looked me up and down while chewing on his bottom lip before pulling me back in.

I started to softly grind my hips against Loki in the hope I would get some relief from the ache in my cunt. Loki started to let out strangled moans against our kiss.

We were both stopped dead by our actions when we heard *crunch* *crunch* *crunch* making us both look up.

Thor was stood in the doorway eating a packet of crisps with a smirk on his lips, "oh don't let me stop you"

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked nervously.

"Long enough," he replied with a chuckle, "good job brother" he gave Loki a wink.