Part 15

Dear (Y/N).

I've never been good at these kind of stuff,

I love you more then anything. Ever since I laid my eyes on you the first time, at that bar I've been in love with you.

Even though Matt never liked you I'd give up my intire carreer for you.

My parents didn't think that we would last, but we did. You are the prettiest girl in the world and I've never been more proud to call anyone my girl!

I love the way you smile and the way you look at me as if I was the only one in the world.

For me you are not my number one, You are my only one

(Y/N), The way you try to be angry at me even though you can't ever be mad for long is the cutest thing ever. The way you say my name makes me want to hear it every second of the day.

The way you cy when you are sad, the way you talk. Everything about you, is everything I love!

For you I'd give up everything, I would go thru hell for you. Please never leave me! I would never ever leave again.. Without you my life is something else.. nothing that I ever want to have again. You make me smile and continue living!

There is another box in this bag, please do not open it yet? Give it to me tonight at exactly 1Am and DON'T GET DRUNK PLEASE!!

I love you, forever and always babe.

-Luke

When you were done crying you felt the tears running down your face but then you quicky washed your face and went down to where you mom was.

'What took you so long? Are you okay?' she asked with a worried voice.

'Yeah, can you put this on for me?' you said showing her the necklace.

'Is that from..-' 'Yes, it's pretty isn't it?' you cut her off with a smile and she put it around your neck.

'What are we eating tonight Mom?' Grace said when she walked in aswell. For some reason she had been at Luke's. 'What were you doing at Luke's?' she told you that he had borrowed some movies and she held up three dvd's, horror movies ofcourse!

'We are having pasta with chicken and pesto, I wanted to try something new!' she said walking to the kitchen taking out the food suplies to cook.

After almost an hour of watching Pretty Little Liars your mom called you for dinner.

'So are you exited for tonight?' your mom asked. 'Why? Is something special happening?' you asked her raising one eyebrow.

'No, I was just asking it. You are going to be out all night right?' she asked again.

'Yes mother! Can we please eat I need to pack my bags anyway soon again..' you answered annoyed by her always beeing up in your grill.

'Don't talk to me like that young lady!' she said looking at you with a serious face. 'Always remember to make good choices (Y/N), I am only asking for your safety!' she added.