Part 9

To You from 'Mama': Hey sweetheart! I'll be home around 4pm Is Luke eating at our's? Or anyone else? Pls let me know im doing grocery shopping today. Xxxx

You woke up to the sound of your phone getting a new text, it was from your mom.

You walked slowly out of your room and into the livingroom where you saw Maddy sitting alone.

'Hey, what's up?' you asked sitting next to her. 'Me and Michael got into a fight yesterday..' she said and looked away from you making it clear that she didn't want to talk about it.

'Are you sleeping over tonight? Jus me and you then!' you said to Maddy.

She nodded and stood p opening the bedroom dorr to where Michael was.

Before it closed again you saw that Michael was sitting at the edge of the bed, with his face in his hands.

To 'Mama' from you: Maddy will be sleeping over if! Luke and the others are going home again soon, Me and Maddy will pick up Grace at John & Samira's today. I need to talk to James anyway about Grace. Xx

Just as you were cleaning the kitchen you felt Luke hugging you from behind. 'I'll take a shower, wanna come?' you let go of your stuff and followed Luke who was already out of the kitchen before you knew it. You had never seen Luke naked and the other way around but you both knew where your limits were.

'Did you lock? Because I wouldn't want anyone seeing us!' Luke said from the shower. You said that you did and you stripped down to nothing and wrapped a towel around you body.

Before stepping in to the shower you took a deep breath in and when you let it out you let go of the towel pulling up the glass doors to the shower and walking in.

'WOW...' It was the only thing that would come out of Luke's mouth you did the same.

Just as you had washed off the soap from the shower gel you used with a scent of sweet vanilla Luke kissed you neck and your shoulder.

'Luke' you said 'Not now.. Grace is home' you said with a said face gicing him a kiss and walking out of the shower. You took your towel as you heard Luke shut off the shower.

'What Luke?!' you said as Luke came in to your room and grabbed his clothes and was about to walk out of your room. 'Can't we just ever have time for us sometime' Luke said with an anger in his voice. 'You always stop in the middle of it all, why?' he added.

You looked behind him, 'Because I'm affraid okay! I don't want to mess up!' you said putting on your underwear and a long dress in white with lace on your back.

'Is that the truth or are is it something else to?' Luke said now putting on his clothes.

'Maybe, I don't know okay, I just need some time to figure things out!' you said while taking out your makeup bag and taking out the concealer.

'I'll just leave then, Call me when you have figured it out!' he said leaving the room.

You followed him to the livingroom where Luke asked a lot of following questions but you got cut off by a knock on the door.

'James..' You said surprised Grace walked in looking angry and ran upstairs closing her door lood and clear.

'Who are you? (Y/N) Who is he?' Luke said a little angry. 'He is Grace's half brother, James..' you answered. 'Don't worry, I'm all yours an by the way he's twentiethree' you added.

'So Grace got mad at dad and my mom, so she wanted to get home, I drove her here ofcourse but just don't bring it up!' James said while walking back to his car.

John, the father of Grace and James was a very rich and well payed man, Grace could have anything she wanted. She only asked for movies though but James had like three or four expensive cars and was also a wellpayed man.

'GRACE!!!' you shouted when you had shut the door behing James. 'THERE IS PIZZA AND TAKE OUT IN THE FRIDGE FOR YOU LATER!' you yelled up to Grace but she turned up the music she was listening to, she loved the band/group ''Fall Out Boy'' so when they played the song ”Centuries” she always turned it up.

From you to Grace: If you want to talk I will be here for you! ILYSM Xxx

To you from Grace: STFU (Y/N)!! I made out wih a older guy okay! Dad freaked out! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

when Grace was angry she always put a lot more of the ”XOXO” then she should. If she was this angry it must have been a boy she was really in love with or she was on her period. Luke understood it and didn't question James or this with Grace. Calum and Jessica had already left so had Michael. Maddy was still in the guestroom taking a shower in the bathroom there!

'I have to go!' Luke said leaving you and shutting the door behind him you. As you were walking to the kitch you saw Luke sitting in his car, crying.

To Luke from you: If you really want to know here is it; 1. I don't want to get pregnant 2. I love you and I'm affraid to lose you 3. I want to take it slow we have only been together for a couple of days.

After a couple minutes you picked up your phone from the dining table where you had taken out a soda and you saw that Luke had read it at the sametime you had send it but that was like twenty minustes so he didn't want to replie yet you thought. You went to your room and cried yourself to sleep but you woke up as Maddy layed beside you.