PART 7

A couple hours Michael woke up again and didn't remeber what had happened.

Brfore Michael woke up you had all agreed to not even take this up again and that you should all just drink a little less. 'So Calum' Luke said as serious as he could. 'Why don't you invite your girl over here tonight?' he giggled teasing Calum.

Calum gave Luke a dirty Luke and walked out of the livingroom to get his phone.

'Hey...You want to come over?...Nah, Luke and his girl and Maddy with Michael...ok bye!'

Calum nodded yes and said that Jessica would come over tonight.

'Michael and Maddy, you'll be sleeping in the spare bedroom... Cal you and ehh..-'

Calum cut you off 'Jessica..' you nodded and continued, 'you can sleep in the guest room, Luke and I will sleep in mine!'

When Jessica arrived she had brought take out with her an cola, sprite and Dr.Pepper.

'So, (Y/N).. I am sorry for when we were in our first year of high school and I called you a slut' she said ashamed 'I really do mean it, I wanted to fit in and..-' you cut her off saying that everything was forgotten and forgiven, Jessica smiled and continued talking to Calum.

'I need to go upstairs to go and get the movie then? Luke are you comming?' you asked him while pulling him up from the couch. You had all together decided to watch ''Annabelle'' even though you didn't want to and neither did Luke you decided at that anyway.

You walked upstairs with Luke holding your hand as you walked into Grace's bedroom. Grace was a fan of all movies and collected movies from every genre.

When you had taken out the movie out of the cupboard Luke pulled you close to him and kissed you passionate. '(Y/N) I want you.. So bad!' he said with that sexy voice that you couldn't say no to.

You kissed him back and he picked you up and layed you on the bed beeing on top of you he kissed you down to your neck.

He had found you sweet spot and you let out a soft and quiet moan. 'You like that?' Luke said doing it again. You rolled around now beeing on top of Luke, Kissing him in his neck and then went back to his mouth. 'Luke.. I want you really bad too' you said taking his hands pulling him up again.

You took his hands and dragged him downstairs making him think that you went down to your room. 'oops! I forgot my phone here' you said laughing a little. Luke looked at you with a surprised face almost as if you just told him a really bad joke.

'Maddy, arn't you a little young to become a mom?' you said to Maddy and Michael who sat on the couch making out. Maddy looked up and instead of sitting in Michaels lap she went to the kitchen and showed you to come with her. 'Luke, put on the movie please!' you said gicing it to him and walking to the kitchen with Maddy.

'What's wrong?' she asked you worried. 'Nothing!' you answered her but that wasn't really true ofcourse. She looked at you in that special way only best friends can to make you feel loved and cared about. 'Okay fine..' you admitted 'Luke wants to have sex, but I'm afraid because I don't want to mess up! I ju..-' you said. 'Shh!' Maddy cut you off because Luke walked in.

'Sorry we need cups for the drinks, is everything okay (Y/N)' he asked kissing you on your cheek.

You nodded and said to Maddy that you'd talk another day instead. You picked out the plastic cups if anyone would accidentally drop it or something.

'where the hell is Ash?' Michael said cuddling with Maddy again when she came over to him again.

Luke moved his shoulders in a way of saying I don't know.'I'll look outside' Calum said standing up from where he and Jessica had been sitting. You put out some bags of chips and a bowl with candy.

Jessica stood up and went to the bathroom, after a couple of minutes you wnet there to.

'Are you okay Jess?' you asked polite as if you'd been friends for a longer time then some days.

'Yeah, I'll be out in a minute. Where can I find the painkillers?' she asked making you worry about her.

'Come out of the bathroom I have one in my bedroom to, let's go there.' you said back to her and it worked because she unlocked the door. You directly saw that she had cried because her makeup was everywhere. 'What happened? You can talk to me! I won't tell anyone' you told Jessica trying to make her feel better.