Part 8

Jessica told you that she and Calum got drunk one night, she and some guy had sex that night! She didn't know if it was Calum though, she found out that she had gotten pregnant by this guy and incase it wasn't Calum she did an abortion. 'It all went well but it hurts as fuck!' she said 'The nurse said it'd be gone in a couple of days, the pain but it's been two fucking weeks' Jessica added to it.

'I won't tell.. but then you have to promise me to not tell anyone about my accident from pre-k'

you said and Jessica agreed.

While Calum was still outside with Ash the others watched the movie. You and Jessica showered and then put on your PJ's. You both didn't want to see the movie so you did your nails while talking about your boys. Whe suddenly you heard something hitting your window, you looked out it waas Calum ouside of it.

'What is wrong?' you and Jessica both said at the same time. Calum climbed in and shut your bedroom door putting his finger to his mouth checking if anyone else was in the room.

'Ashton just went hime..' he whispered 'He feels left out without any girlfriend and besides he told me that Jedediah beat him up like three hours ago or something! He looked awfull' Calum added to it.

'Omg! We need to tell th eothers!' Jessica said while still whispering.

'No!' Calum and you said back. 'If they find out no one will be able to enjoy this night anymore!' you added to it. What are we going to do then?' Calum and Jessica both asked.

'We'll talk tomorrow let's give them both some space because I think someone is comming here' You said to them.

Luke walked in and kissed you, 'It's like 3am now..' he said making both you and Jessica looking at he time. Calum walked out and said goodnight Jessica followed him and they went into their room.

You stripped down to your underwear and so did Luke. 'Can I have on one of your T-shirts Luke?' you asked him with him saying yes. You put on a clean one and went into the bed, Luke layed next to you and wrapped his arms around you.

'Can we just cuddle please?' Luke asked 'I don't feel like doing anything else, just cuddle no talking..' you moved closer to gim feeling the warmth of his body and nodded.

He kissed you on your cheek before you fell asleep you both said 'I love you' at the same time.