Part 4

When you wake up it's 6am and you have to get ready for school. 'Mondays, I hate mondays' you say to yourself. You see your phone on your night stand next to your bed remembering that you needed to call Luke. 'Shit, MOOOOM!!' you scream loudly waking up your little sister Grace, who is only two years younger then you. When your mom comes in she sees that you have a blown up face and red as a tomato.

'Sweetheart, what happened?' she says calm to you. 'I don't know!' you say bitching at her 'I was about to call Luke when i saw my face on my screen reflection'

Grace walked in and heard you saying Luke, 'Wait back up a bit' Grace said smiling evil, the way she did when she was about to say something mean 'Luke Hemmings, that boy who is dating Ariana Grande?'. Your mom sended out Grace again and told you that you could stay home from school today.

To Maddy: I am not comming to school my face is blown up!

Maddy was your best friend. You'd been friends since kinder garden and bff's since the first day of middle school.

Maddy to you: OMG!! I'll tell Ash to tell Luke XOXO

You had forgotten that Ash was Maddy's cousin so they were pretty close aswell. Thru Maddy you got to know Luke and the others.

Just when you walked out of the shower a couple of hours later you heard that your phone was ringning, ''Luke'' it said on the caller ID.

'Hey, what's up?' you asked Luke. 'Not much, how are you? He answerd with a calm voice.

Knowing that if you said you were fine he'd ask you to come to the basketball game tonight with him you didn't say that. But saying that you weren't you know he'd feel guilty.

'I'm okay, by the way this isn't your fault.' you paused a while before you continued again. 'I put on a facial mask yesterday, I had an alergiac reaction' You said back to him.

'how's the swelling?' Luke asked polite. Knowing thru his voice that he ment it yu answerd as nice as you could, still beeing mad at Grace. 'The swelling is down i only have redness on my cheeks now so I can still come to the game tonight!' You giggled a little and continued, 'Can you come by before the game?' Knowing that Luke would say yes you added 'So we can have like an hour alone'

'Yeah, sure. Should I come by now?' he said smiling. 'Yes, that's fine. My mom took Grace to cheer practise just now so we are alone' you said to Luke. Before hanging up on you Luke said 'See you in ten minutes then!' and hung up.

'Shit' you said to yourself 'I have to get dressed.

You put on you new Victoria's secret underwear and putting on ripped blue jeans with a t-shirt saying ”He's mine, Back off!”. Just as you were about to put up your hair in a bun you heard knocking on your door.

'Hey, come in I'll just put my hair up' you said while Luke was taking his shoes off.

You kissed Luke when he was done with his shoes and after, what felt like a very long time, he moved his hands down to your hips

From time to time Luke would get very naughty in the bedroom but you had never actually come so far that you had sex.

Because you lived with your mom and sister you were almost every night home alone.

You and Grace had diffent dads and Grace was only with you every other week. Your mom was a nurse so to make extra money she took the night shifts.

Luke had slept at yours once, your mom trusted you both to make goos choises because you were both seventeen now.

You and Luke cuddled for a while and just when you almost fell asleep you looked one last time at the clock you saw that it was 4.15pm so you had 15 minutes to get to the game. At your school basketball was the sport that every popular boy played. Everyone exept Luke,Calum, Ashton and Michael.

'Luke! We have to leave now if we don't want to miss the game!' You looked at Luke who opened his eyes making a sad face. 'I'd also rather stay here but I promised Maddy and Jedediah that I wuld come'

Luke looked ven more sad but then smiled and kissed you passionate.

You pulled up Luke and dragged him out to the hallway where your shoes were.

It was the beginning of summer and in a couple of weeks you'd finally have summer break. But because you lived in Miami, the weather was often very hot so you never actually wore a jacket. Maybe sometimes you'd take a cardigan if it was windy outside.

Luke walked to his car and as useall, he held open the door for you. You stepped in and just as he closes the door you put on you seatbelt and then Luke got in on the drivers side and started the car and drove to school again, where the game was.

'Dude, you are late!' Calum said with a voice as if he was dissapointed in Luke.

'You didn't lose it did you?' Michael said laughing. 'No, michael! Did you?' Luke said a little mad as he planted a kiss on your cheek. 'And Cal.. I am sorry but..'

Before you could hear what he said Maddy dragged you away from them, leaving her botfirend, Jedediah with them.

'Omg Maddy!' you shouted at her. 'Why did you do that can't we just be with Luke for one moment together or do you always have to drag me away from him?' you added with anger in your voice.

'I'm sorry but I need to tell you something..' she looked up in your eyes. That look, she had it once before it was when She and Jed had broken up the first time.

'So I texted Michael earlier because you know.. i was wondering if he was with you' she paused for a couple of seconds but then continued. 'Because you never answerd my texts or anything!' she said with a voice that showedd that she was annoyed with you.

'To be honest I never got any of your texts..' you said guilty. Maddy took her phone out of her purse and looked at the texts. 'You are right it says here that they didn't get send.. sorry (Y/N)'