Part 18

'What are you guys doing?' Calum asked looking at Michaels backpack. 'Nothing' we all say at the same time making it very obvious we we're doing something.

'Tell us!' Luke said serious crossing his arms over his chest. 'Show it!' Michael said giving up the fight looking at Jessica at first but then looking away.

Jessica gave the letter to Luke who looked at it as if it was the first time he had ever seen a letter. 'Fuck!' he said giving it to Calum. 'What he said..' Calum said giving it to Michael. 'We need to tell you something..' Luke started With Calum agreeing.

'One time, we went to your house to see if you were home mom was sitting at the kitchen table and..' Calum said looking towards Luke wanting him to continue. '..And she had this in her hand I asked what it was and she said that it's a letter from your dad..' he said nodding at the letter.

'How? Why didn't you tell me?!' Michael started yelling now standing infront of Luke. 'Shut up! Ash is asleep in the room next to this keep quiet!' Calum yelled just as loud as Michael did.

'We promised her not to because she knows what's in the letter' Luke said. 'And so do we...' Calum said guilty.

'you open it!' Michael said looking at me and Jessica. He throwed the letter at me and I started to open it. 'Should I read out loud?' you asked them with Michael nodding.

''Dear Son!

I know that you will probably never forgive me for not telling you personally but you need to know some things. Now that you are reading this I'm already dead and son, let me tell you, I'm so proud of you and the guys! You made it, your dream came true.

A long time ago, when you were not even three months old, your mom and I took a break and I was so devistated that I started drinking and partying to much. One night at a bar I met a wonderful woman, Stacey, we.. well you know.. ''hooked up'' or whatever you guys call it these days.

A couple months later she had found my Facebook and send me a message that she was pregnant, with my child.. I didn't want to believe her but we did a test and the child was..is... mine.

Michael, you have a little sister and her name is Haley Clifford. I know you'll think different of me now and I let you, what I did was awfull and I know it!

Your mom somehow forgave me.. one day I hope you'll too. All I'm asking is that when you're ready to go and meet her.. She doesn't know about you but Stacey does, she has Facebook her name is Stacey Mariah Rodriguez just message her and she'll pick you up whenever you want!

I know it's a lot to ask because I was never the best dad but I hope you understand.

Love forever and always, Dad.''

'Wow..' you started but then looked at Michael who took the letter from you reading it over and over. 'No, no, no, no, I can't.. this can't be happening!' Michael said. Michael's father was a soldier in the U.S Army and was now in Afganistan for eight more months.

'Are you...' Calum said, knowing that Michael would say no, looking for the right word.

'I'm fine, I need to just keep it a secret untill...yeah' he said sitting on the bed.

'Do you, want to be alone for a while?' you asked him. 'No, Can we just forget about it and order Pizza?' he said looking exited about the pizza part.

'It's like 5AM' Jessica said laughing. 'It's never too late or early for pizza!' Calum said dialing the number for the local pizzaria and ordering three pizzas one with just cheese and two with peperoni, and some drinks.

When the pizzas finally came you all watched a movie and just hung out for a while.

You decided to watch The Interview, you had seen it many times before but Michael instisted on watching it.

'Hey guys..' Ashton said walking into the room. 'Ashton!' I said running up to him and giving him a tight hug. Luke said hi but walked past us. 'Hi Ash!' Calum said 'I'll go after him..' he said refering to Luke.

'Want to talk about it?' Michael said pointing at Ashton's arm, which was covered in bandage. 'Do I have to?' he asked a little embarressed. Michael shook his haid and grabbed another slice of pizza.

'I'm gonna go and check on Luke and Calum' you said leaving Jessica, Ashton and Michael alone.

As you walked toards the front door you heard a voice from upstairs talking. You walked upstairs to see Luke and Calum talking both were sitting on the ground leaning towards the wall.

'Sorry..' you said carefull sitting infront of Luke and Calum. 'It wasn't you, it was Ash.. I care way to much about him and I can't have him doing this' Luke said letting a tear fall from his eye.

'We need to tell his mom' Calum finally said. 'We can't he'll never forgive us or trust us' you said knowing that it still was the best if you told his mom.

'Tell her what?' you heard a girl's voice say. Calum looked up and suddenly his whle face lighted up, it was Jessica. Untill Jessica and Calum had started dating you had never been friends. You were friends once but then Jessica left you for the popular girls instead. Then you went to high school and didn't have many classes together.

'Jess!' Calum said hugging her. You formed ''what happened?'' with your mouth so Jessica wouldn't hear it to Luke, he smirked and then got up aswell taking your hand and leading you to your room.

After Luke close the door he picked you up and started kissing you.

Plz read,
Sorry I know haven't posted in a while.. I will be ending this at 30 parts but I'm going probably going to make a continuing story that'll be 30 parts aswell..

Ily and thx for reading LMLYD