Love me like you do part 1

'I do love him Maddy..' you said almost crying you took a deep breath and continued,

'He is my fist true love and the only reason that we can't be together is because, he's always

traveling!'

Maddie, you best friend, just gave you a hug while you started crying and screaming.

'I know (Y/N), he still loves you!' She said trying to calm me down.

After a few hours of me crying and Maddie laying next to me just listening to my words my phone started ringing. ”Luke” it said on the caller ID. Maddie saw that you hesitated to pick up so she asked if she had to anwer. Knowing that he wouldn't stop calling untill he had talked to you you decided to pick it up.

'Hey' you sad with the most normal voice you could make. 'Hi, Can we talk?' Luke asked with a raspy voice just like he had been crying. Maddie had already packed up her stuff because she had to leave anyway and gave you a blow kiss then she left.

'Sure.. but if you are going to yell at me you can just hang up already!' you said crying again. Luke was quiet for a few moments but then finally started talking again.

'I just wanted to say that Matt decided that our relationship isn't good for my carreer..' he was quiet again and you heard that he also started to cry. 'Ma..Matt, wants me to date this girl named Kelsey'

Just to let him know that you where still listening you tried to say something. 'oh..' it was the only thing that would come out of your mouth.

'I told him that either I date you or no one..' Luke stopped and then asked you the best question ever. 'So.. Will.. I mean would you want to go out with me?' You reacted like if he just asked you to marry him.

'Yes! I would love to go out with you.' You both laughed but suddenly Luke started talking again.

'Wear something nice and I'll pick you up at six not a minute later!' Before you could answer he had already hung up and you did to.