Part 13

You jumped out of the bed and ran into Luke's arms hugging him as if it really was the last time you'd ever get to hug him. Ashton was standing a meter behind Luke, you formed a Thank you with your mouth and Ashton nodded.

'You can be nasty in your own rooms please!' Grace said making both you and Luke laugh. When you walked down the stairs Ashton had already left and Grace went back to sleep.

Luke went to bed directly without saying a word. You layed next to him facing the other way from Luke, He wrapped his arms around you and kissed the back of your shoulders.

At 5Am you woke up again Luke was up already, leaning to the wall and playing flappy bird or something. 'Can't you sleep anymore? You should try!' Luke said looking into your eyes.

'In 1 hour I need to start getting ready.. I won't be able to sleep anyway' you said trying to sit up leaning against the wall just as Luke did.

'Luke? You really scared me earlier, please don't ever do that again! If you do I'll kill myself'.' you told Luke who promised never to do it again. 'I love you!' Luke said kissing you.

You molded your lips with his.

You took Luke's phone putting it on your night stand next to your bed while climbing on top of Luke. You kissed Luke on his lips and he kissed you back. 'I love you' you said when breaking the kiss looking into his eyes which had an ''Ice blue'' colour. You kissed him a while more on his lips before going to his neck. When you came to his collarbone he let out a 'soft' moan. 'Did I find your sweet spot?' you said going back to his lips but Luke broke the kiss and

''rolled' around so that you'd be under him instead.

He kissed you in you neck as you put you hands under his shirt and taking it off.

Luke took off your shirt aswell.

Luke let his hands go down to your pants and taking them off, he took of his pants himself because that was the easiest.

Luke pulled you up so now you were both on you knees, still making out.

He layed you down again taking off your bra (With one hand!!!!)

'Are you sure you want to do this (Y/N)?' Luke asked just to be sure.

You nodded and asked him the same thing. 'Yes, All I ever wanted is you!' Luke answers ans he takes of your panties and he takes of his boxers while grabbing a condom.

Luke puts on the condom and comes into the bed again with you, he positions himself and kisses you while going inside you. He lets out a moan of pleasure but you let out a moan of pain but at the same time pleasure. You move your kiss to his neck and when he thrusts in deeper then before you arch you back letting out a moan again.

The moans slowly turn into moans of pleasure and Luke takes it slow for your sake.

'Are you okay?' Luke asks sometimes and you always answer the same 'Yes, keep going! All I want is you!' you say to him. As Luke thrusts one last time you both climax with eachother.

'That was... Amazing!' You say when you catch your breath again. 'You are amazing, in every single way!' Luke says back to you. The rest of the time waiting for your alarm to ring you just cuddle and talk about your future.

After a while your alarm finally rings. 'How does the bathroom look?' you ask Luke who says that Ash and him cleaned it yesterday but that there is no mirror.