part 2

You were just about to put on your high heels when the door bell ringed.

'Hey beautiful' Luke said with a smile on his face. That smile which made you weak and smile to.

'Hi, I'll just put on my shoes and then I'll be ready.'

He nodded and said that he'd go to the car already and start it up. Luke drived a BMW because he liked simple cars with style.

When you walked out he opend the door for you and when you sat down he closed it before walking to the drivers side. 'You look very beautiful tonight' he said while blushing a little.

'It's my life, not Matt's!' Luke said stubborn while smiling a little. 'Are you sure this is okay?' you asked doubting that it was.

'Yeah, Cal and the others have my back tonight.' He told you and keeping his eyes on the road.

'Tomorrow we'll have a live interview with some tv-show and...' He couldn't finish because he had to look where he was going.

'If you are okay with it I wanted to actually tell them that you are my girlfriend' He said and giving you a quick look. 'Oh my god, Yes ofcourse I want that!' you couldn't keep yourself from smiling as big as you possibly could.

When you finally arrived it was already dark but you saw that there where lights on in the building you were outside.

'Cal and Ash are also here..' he paused before he continued. 'I hope that's okay for you?'

You nodded while giving him a kiss. That Luke's girlfriend could come along with his friends and family was very inportant to him.

'Hey babe' Ash said while hugging you and then Calum came in aswell. 'Hey, we missed you. Just between us though, Luke couldn't stop crying and it was very annoying' Luke heard that and immediatly said that it wasn't true. Ash and Cal both said it was and they all laughed, even Luke.

After a few minutes Michael came to and had brought food with him. You ate pizza and watched a movie toghether but after a little while Luke went to the kitchen and when he came back he looked a little sick.

'Uhhhmm.. Guys? Matt is here! What the hell is he doing here Ash?'

We all looked at Ash while he said that he had forgotten that Matt was comming over to bring them their new demo.

'You look very handome, as always!' you said to Luke while smiling a bit.

'Where are we going by the way?' you asked him, and seeing that he was biting his lip ring. He'd always bite his lip or lip ring when he was nervous. 'That's a suprise..' he answerd you while turning to the street where he live.

Luke drove by his house just to pick something up and to say that he'd be back later then planned you heard him telling his mom, Liz.

'What was that about? You asked a little mysterious 'You mom seemed mad at you?'

Luke just looked away for a while as he was telling you that Liz thought that he should listen to Matt instead of his friends. You told him that you get it if you two couldn't be together anymore because of his carreer.