Part 17

Jessica came running up to you, probably making sure you didn't see what had happened in the livingroom. 'I need to see what happened' you said walking past Jessica and seeing one of the things you had always wished to never see. 'OMG! ASHTON!!' you screamed seeing him with blood all over his wrists and hands. 'What the hell happened?!' you said looking at Luke.

'Come on, Calum, stay with him' Luke said as he pulled you away from them and started walking to the bathroom.

'That girl.. it was a girl named Crissy' Luke said. 'Ashton has had a crush on her ever since he first laid eyes on her' he continued. As Luke explained that Crissy had used him you pulled out bandages for Ashton. 'So he cut his wrists..' you started crying, Ashton was like a brother to you.

'Shhh it'll be okay!' Luke said hugging you. 'I hope so..' you said taking the bandage and walking out to where Ashton, Calum and Jessica were. 'Luke and I will fix this, you can go up to your room' Calum said taking the box of bandages from you. You and Jessica walked to your room and when you finally came in there you heard that your phone started ringing.

'Can you answer for me? You asked Jessica who directly answered.

After hearing some yes, no and okay, I'll tell her. Jessica finally came back in to your room.

------------------

Sorry it was a small part, I know but I'll start uppdating more often now!!