Part 10

'Hey' she whispered. 'You mom is home, Grace went to a friend. I heard Luke leave what happened?' she asked you. Luke! You totally forgot about him for a moment, you quickly grabbed your phone and saw that you had a new message from him.

'Sorry I will explain in aminute' you said to her.

From Luke to you: 1. You won't mess up, I already did that. 2. You won't get pregnant unless you want to! 3. I love you too, and I don't want to lose you either but me nad the band are going on a tour and we leave on saturday..

When you had read the message you fell back down and started crying. Maddy took your phone and read it aswell, she layed next to you for a while. 'You should go over to his house..' Maddy finally said. 'I will sleep here tonight and take care of Grace okay?' she said gicing you a hug 'Thank you Maddy, You are the best!' you said packing your bag incase Lue asked you to sleep over.

When you and Maddy had told your mom she agreed that it was the best if you spoke with Luke in person and that Maddy would be at your home for the night with Grace. When she came home.

Your mom trusted Maddy to be alone at your house because you and Maddy had been friends/sisters for so long that she became like a third daughter for you mom. Maddy called her mom also and you called Maddy's mom also that.

Just as you were about to leave Grace walked in and you told her the plan, Grace and maddy got along great so she liked it and your mom left money for them to buy some food.

You grabbed your car key from the cupboard and walked to it.

As you were about to start the car you decided to warn Luke that you were coming over.

To Luke from you: I'm over at your's in ten! We need to talk!

To you from Luke: K

You started the car and drove to Luke's, he was sitting on the porch when you drove up there.

Luke and his family lived in a nice house, it was white and had a big garden around the house.

Liz, his mom, loved roses so they had many roses in different colours in the front yard.

Luke stood up and you walked towards him.

'I am so sorry (Y/N)' he said while he was hugging you like it was the last time he ever would.

'I know! Me to!' You said to him, looking in his eyes you saw that he was drunk and directly dragged him inside where you saw that there was a note on the mirror in the hallway.

Luke, dad had to work and I got called into the hospital because a patient needed emergency surgery. There is chicken and potatoes in the fridge, dad is in Melbourne so he won't be back untill a couple days! I'll sleep at the hospital tonight. Xxx I love you

-Mom

'Shit Luke' you yelled and grabbed the note taking him to the kitchen. You saw a empty bottle of Vodka. Luke said that he was sorry so many times you couldn't even count it. 'Let's get your drunk ass in the shower Luke!' you said taking him into the shower. As you put on the shower Luke took off his clothes and walked into the shower.

'Don't do anything stupid when I'm getting the towels..' you said to Luke giving him a serious look and he looked away when he saw it.

When you came back Luke was still in the same position, leaned back to the wall with the shower over him. When you walked in he looked up and bit his lip. ”No! Please No, don't turn me on now... I beg you Luke!” you were thinking to yourself. When Luke made that one special sexy facial expresion and bites his lip it turned you on. 'Want to come here with me' Luke asked looking you in your eyes with a ”ocean” blue eye colour. You nodded and started taking off your clother aswell.

When you came in Luke ”pushed” you to the wallon the othe side of the shower cabin and kissed you for a long time. When Luke stopped you looked up in his eyes, the eye colour had changed to a softer shade of blue. 'Why are you so damn sexy?' Luke said to you with a smile. 'Why are you so damn horny AND drunk?' You said to Luke teasing him a little by kissing him.

He just laughed and then he continued kissing you. 'If you are not ready i am okay with that, (Y/N).' Luke said making you smile. 'Maybe soon, sooner then you think!' you answered him reaching out for the handle to turn of the shower but Luke stopped you. 'Can't we just stand here for a while.. Doing nothing?' he asked with his eyes filled with tears. You nodded and took Luke's hand instead holding it close to your body.

After almost an hour of just standing in the shower kissing, playing with eachothers hands and talking Luke's phone started ringing. Luke shut off the shower and you walked out wrapping a towel aroud your body. 'Should i take it?' You asked Luke who said yes. Thank god for that you thought to yourself, because of Luke beeing drunk you didn't know what he'd say or do.

'Hello?' you said not knowing who called because you didn't look at the caller I.D

'Ayy, it's Ash! Is Luke there?' Ashton said to you. 'Yeah, he is but he's drunk As fuck!' you told Ashton who said that he just wanted to know if he was okay because Maddy had told Michael. And he told Calum who told Ashton.

'He's okay, I will sleep here tonight so don't worry about him' you said to Ashton who didn't really trust the situation. 'Just, don't do anything with him tonight! He'll regret it..' Ashton said and made you a little nervous. Did this happen before with another girl.. or maybe nothing has ever happened and they don't know what Luke would do you thought about it but pushed the thoughts away and hung up on Ashton.

'Who was it?' Luke yelled from the bathroom, still putting on his clothes.

'Just Ashton, saying that he got home safe..' you lied but you also knew that Luke wouldn't remember it anyway. 'Okay' he said throwing you your dress and underwear that you had put on when he was still at your house that morning.

-----(After watching a movie, Nemo ofcourse)-----

You looked at the clock and it was alreay 9pm so you put on your Pj's and walked to the bathroom brushing your teeth, Luke did the same as you went to his bed.

Luke layed down beside you pulling the sheets over you both.

'Can you cuddle me?' you asked Luke, who pulled you closer to him and wrapped his arms around you. 'Yeah' he said giving you a kiss on your cheek. 'I love you' Luke suddenly said.

'I love you to! And I don't ever want us to fight again!' you said back to him. 'But we still have to talk about the tour thing!' you added and later you finally fell asleep.