Part 20

'Luke..' you said. 'Y/N..' Luke answered, 'I need you, I want you!' he said.

He laid you on your bed and then put himself over you and started kissing your neck. You started taking off Luke's shirt and he did the same with you. After that he took of you pants and then took off his own.

'You ready?' Luke asked just to be sure, you nodded andluke took off you underwear and after that his own. After he put on his condom he positioned himself with you and thrusted into you.

You gasped and Luke kissed you. After a while you climaxed together.

'I love you' Luke said before you both drifted into sleep. When you woke up you were still in Luke's arms and he was also asleep.

When you almost was asleep again your phone started ringing, you had Hearts Upon Our Sleeves as your ring signal, which woke Luke up and he started laughing as you picked it up.

'yes?..okay..whatever do what you want..yes..bye..' your mom called to say that she and Grace were comming home earlier. She was suprised that you had just woken up since it already was 3PM.

'After you fell asleep last night I went downstairs again to see if the others were still here, Michael left to go and see Haley, Calum and Jessica are in the guest room but they had to go somewhere in the morning I don't know were though. Ashton was gonna watch Pretty Little Liars all night' Luke said. 'Mom and Grace will be here at 5PM or after that so we still have two hours.

When you walked into the living room you saw that Ashton was serious he was on the laft episode of Pretty Little Liars. 'On march 24th we'll finally know who ''A'' is guys!' he almost yelled in exitement. You nodded and smiled.

'Jess and Cal left like an hour ago.. I don't know where too though..' Ash said as he continued watching the show. 'Okay' you said walking to the kitchen making tea.

'Are you okay?' Luke asked. 'ye, I'm just.. nevermind..' you said continuing making your tea and asking Ashton if he also wanted but he didn't.

'Tell me!' Luke said pulling you towards him. 'I'm just a little anxious to go on tour with you, like, how will the fans react?' Luke told you that everything would be okay and after you had eaten breakfast together with Ashton and Luke they both left to start packing at home and so did you.

You had just finished packing wen Grace came into your room and sat on your chair by the desk.