Part 6

Maddy stared at the parkinglot for a while and made it clear that it wasn't about the texts.

'So I know this wasn't about the texts, just tell me already!'

Maddy started crying and you dragged her behind the school building because if you'd stay outside of the school where everyone could see you she wouldn't tell you anything.

'Michael wasn't with you but he asked me if I wanted to come over anyway' She looked the other way finally she stopped crying but then she looked you in the eyes again.

'NO! WHAT?!? Oh my god Maddy! Did you sleep with him?' you shouted while whispering.

She nodded and started crying and asking what she should say to Jedediah.

You texted Luke to take Michael with him and meet you behind school. Knowing that you'd now all miss the game you told him to bring the car also.

''Why?'' Luke replied on your text you just answered that he would probably get mad so he needed to calm down first before comming there and tell Cal, Ash and Jed to go already.

After that Michael and Maddy had told the story you finally decided that maddy and Jed would break up because Michael and Maddy both loved eachother very much. Maddy said to you that she only took back Jed because he knew some stuff about her past that she didn't want anyone else to know at school.

'Lets just go home!' you said. 'Luke, are you sleeping over?' you asked him with a smile.

He nodded and kissed you on your cheek.

'Maddy? Michael? Do you also want to sleep over?' you asked them knowing that Maddy would say yes. 'Tomorrow we have no school and my mom will be gone the weekend!' you added to it.

Michael nodded and so did Maddy. 'What about Grace, is she at John's?' John is Grace's dad and lived in the city almost fourty minutes away from you.

You nodded and just as you were about to say that you'd leave Jessica, a girl in your class walked around the corner with Calum.

'Oh..' Calum said 'I didn't know you guys were here...' Luke said that you were about to leave anyway.

Michael and Maddy went home to get their stuff and Luke had always had extra clothes at your house since you got together again so he didn't need to get anything.