part 3

'How could you be so stupid Ash?' Calum said while freaking out.

Luke took you upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

'You have to keep quiet! I'll text Ash to tell Matt that I am in the bathroom because I was feeling sick okay?' Luke siad to you while holding your hand tight in his. You nodded and gave him a kiss trying to tell him that it was going to be okay.

'Cal just texted me back saying that Matt has left' he said feeling reliefed.

You smiled and said to Luke that you probably should go down again.

He unlocked the door and held it up for you.

Just as you where about to wlk downstairs he grabbed your arm and kissed you passionate.You had kissed before ofcourse but never that long and passionate.
Michael walked up the stairs but then he saw you and turned around again.Luke started smiling and nodded downstairs saying that you should probably go down now.

When you came in to the livingroom again Ash and Calum started laughing at you.

'What's so funny?' Luke said a little confused but then you started

laughing a little to. Luke started to understand because he blushed.

Michael, Calum and Ashton had never seen Luke in love the way he was with you.He has had one girlfriend before but that ended because he dropped out of school and started a new life.

To them it was a funny thing to watch because Luke always was a bit awkward with girls and when he kissed me he got really red in his whole face they said.

You couldn't keep from laughing and at the end you kissed Luke so he'd understand that you loved him for that and everything else.

Luke was the only one to have a girlfriend. Michael had a crush on a girl but someone else got her first. That didn't last long before they broke up though so now Michael was really happy because he had a chance again. Ash and Calum were happy just how it was for now they told you.

At almost 11pm you were home again, before going in to the house Luke pulled you as close as you could probably get and kised you then you said goodbye.

Just before you fell asleep you saw that you had a new text message from Luke saying,'Thx for tonight babe! Can you call me tomorrow? Love you. Xx L'You fell asleep just after putting your phone down.