Not A Cheater

A/N: Hola people, I hope you guys are doing good and I'm so sorry for not updating regularly as many of you must be knowing my mental status, life is on a down hill recently but I'm trying my best, so keep supporting.

PS: I know the chapter is a little short but I'll compensate next time till then I hope you guys enjoy this.

Happy reading

"That's not fair Bhai....!!! You cheated.... you're a cheater" jumping from the bean bag, raising the remote console in the air, Mukti scowled.

"Mukti" Cabir spoke abruptly, gritting his teeth and widening his eyes.

"Oh shit" mukti spoke under her breath, biting her tongue in between her teeth."Sorry sorry sorry!!! I'm... I'm sorry Bhai... please...I didn't mean it....I'm really sorry" she spoke instantly in a single breath.

But unfortunately it was too late, she had already knocked the wrong door or dialled the wrong number, what could happen next wasn't a mystery at all. The word itself had a huge impact on The Hulk.

Shutting his eyes tight, inhaling a sharp breath and clenching his fist "I'm not.... I'm not a cheater" Manik retorted gritting his teeth, stretching on the word cheater.he opened his eyes which held so many emotions in it at a time.

Anger, hatred, pain. He opened his eyes which held so many emotions in it at a time.

His eyes blood red and wide as if they would pop out of the sockets any moment, his chest heaving up and down in their own waving manner, his nostrils blowing audible rough air abruptly, his hands balled into such tight fist that it could knock down whoever dare's to come in front of him, he stood there glued to the place.

Taking big steps she walked in, Dadi who was till now standing at the door of the room came quickly near Manik, she took him in a hug, rubbed his back slowly in order to calm him down. She knows the turmoil that was going in him at that moment.She didn't leave him until he reciprocated.

Sighing she broke the hug,cupped his cheeks,bend his head a little and kissed his forehead. While he closed his eyes, just consuming the unconditional love that his dadi was pouring on him.

"Puttar (son) ... shant hoja... she didn't mean it....wo to bas aise... jane de..." Dadi spoke rubbing his shoulders.

"Yeah dadi... (sighing) I know... It's just that... excuse me" Manik walked out of the room excusing himself in exasperation.

"Mukti what was that? How could you even say that?....you know what effect that word has on him" Cabir questioned.

"I'm sorry yaar... I didn't mean to hurt...wo to bas.... seriously" Mukti said in an apologetic manner. "I swear dadi ...I really didn't mean it" she spoke turning towards dadi catching her hands.

"Mai janti hun Mukti, tu kabhi bhi apne Bhai ko hurt nahi karna chahti, it's ok beta , don't worry, thoda time de use he'll be fine... OK honey!" Dadi replied cupping Mukti's face.

The punching bag in the gym area flung from one end to the other without halting even for a second or so, the continuous sounds of  "Thud"
could easily explain anyone that someone was punching it with all the energy in itself or rather the latter was venting out the rage that he or she was holding in.

It was none other than The Manik Malhotra, to say that he was in angst would be an understatement, he was boiling, his eyes hot red, his nostrils huffing as a bull, his teeth gritted in such a manner that it could break his jaws, the blood in his veins gushing all over his body just to ozze out any moment,his chest moving up and down in a rhythmic way, sweat dripping from his muscular body, his hairs wet in his sweat dropped on his forehead, each time he would punch the bag his hairs would sway.