Pain-The Best Friend

On reaching home Seher took a hot water shower to get rid of the stressed out mind as well as body. Followed by a mug of hot coffee which she likes occasionally.

Sitting on the rock and roll chair in the balcony she witnessed the sunset which she does usually, coz it gives her strength and teaches her a lot.

Whilst doing so her taught process travelled to the incident that took place in the office earlier today.

Seher's Pov :

What a day !!! It started with a good one , it was for the first time that we both spoke normally to each other that too on unofficial thing but the way it ended was damn horrible. I never thought that something like this could happen.

Although I tend to forget everything but I still can't remove him out of my head and I don't know why, no not that I'm attracted towards him or fallen hard. No wonder why girls go gaga over him.... Hmmm he's worth it.

His sharp jawline with that light stubble, his perfectly pointed nose, his broad forehead, his luscious pink lips, and not to forget the mole above his lips is just like the cherry on the cake which adds more beauty to his looks. No wonder why they call him hot and keep drooling over him. Shut up! Seher kya soch rahi hai... Ya Allah!!

How do I not mention his eyes.

Damn his eyes!

It's his eyes !!!!

His eyes where my mind is stuck constantly. It was for the first time that I saw him so closely infact inches apart.

His walnut brown orbs, they held so many emotions in it at a time but there's something which they depict the most and I know what exactly it is. Never in my life have I felt the urge of finding out about anyone or anything the way I'm feeling today and all the credit goes to his eyes. They're deep like the ocean in which one could keep getting in yet not find anything, dark like the night as if hiding many secrets but still shining.

Although I hate to say this but if I get a chance I would definitely want to know what's that he has boxed in and hiding it behind the mask of his anger coz I know there is definitely something. Looks like some kind of pain because pain is that one thing that I can easily feel or read, afterall it's been my best friend since years.

They say that time heals all the wounds and pain but I guess my scars are too deep to be healed coz if that wasn't the case then what happened today couldn't have affected me to that extent. It's been long that I've been so close to a man and I don't even know whether I'll ever be again.

End of Seher's Pov.

Here on the other hand at Malhotra Mansion Manik was quiet on the tea table although he doesn't talk much not more than needed or to the point but today it was something different. Dadi and Cabir thought that it was due to Mukti's absence. But the matter was not just that infact it was more than it, something else and the duo were not aware of that.

The time passed with doing some of his official work in the study area, watching a football match with Cabir's extra commentary in the background. Later on Dadi called the duo for dinner. The dinner was silent one, Manik was usually the same but Cabir and Dadi were missing Mukti, Cabir expressed it.

Although Manik was also missing his small sister but he would never confess it coz he's not good at expressing his feelings except for anger.

That's the only emotion that he can express easily. He had a little food because Dadi will not allow him to go to bed with an empty stomach and he doesn't want her to worry about him.

Completing his dinner he stood up from his place and excused himself. Asking Marcus to get a black coffee he retired to his room wishing good night to Dadi and Cabir.