Close Encounter

Hello people

First of all very sorry for disappearing again and again but I was really stuck up with something but I'll try to be regular. Please forgive me for the inconvenience.Keep supporting please.

Happy reading

As Seher was moving forward she tripped on something and there she landed on above Manik, but before she could fall totally on him she balanced herself by resting both her palms on the headrest of the couch besides Manik's head that rested back on the couch.

(You guys can imagine them like this... Just her hands rested on the either sides of his head on the headrest of the couch. Couldn't get the perfect picture)

OR like this... Ignore their smiling faces and imagine her hands as I mentioned above.

The chiffon stole slid down from her head due to the sudden jerk, the U-pin that  was holding her bun got loose due to the quake she received which resulted her hairs to open partially, some strands fell in front

They were just inches apart, their eyes meeting each other's, their breathes fanning each other's face, a silence prevailed the whole room such that they could hear the heartbeat of the opposite person.

It was their first so Close Encounter.

Manik moved the lose hair strand that was fallen, while she just stayed there in the same position like a staute but not for long. As soon as Manik's left hand touched her waist to give her support, she gasped; "huh" she gasped really loud.

Stumbling

Anxious

Petrified

Sehar moved back in reflex.

She got back in an abrupt manner leaving Manik baffled. He stood up from the couch. There was an awkward silence in the room. The only sound that could be heard was of Sehar panting heavily. None of them could speak after what just happened.