The Office

Please 🙏 do read the note below.
---------------------

Happy reading
**********

I'm all ready to rush out of the house and here Neelam hasn't arrived yet .It's already 7.45am and I have to reach there by 8.45am.Why on the earth she had to get late today itself I can't get late on the very first day of my office and the traffic in this city is something which I shouldn't  forget. Removing phone from the bag dialing Neelam's number, the phone  rings......

Sehar : Neelam kahan ho tum???

Neelam : Didi bas 5mints me aa rahi hun.

Sehar: Please jaldi aao mujhe late ho raha hai office ke liye, mera pehle din hai aaj mai der se nahi jaa sakti. Be quick neelam.

Neelam: Didi bas aai sorry.

Sehar: Disconnecting the call and looking up Ya Allah bas aaj traffic na mile please.

The door bell rang and she quickly opened it without wasting a second. Neelam entered the house chanting sorry didi continuously..Seher isn't the type of a person who gets angry on someone easily but yes it was her first day to office so Neelam taught that she'd scold her or get angry so she entered the house chanting sorry. Seher shook her head in disbelief .

Seher : Neelam kal se time pe aana please ...aur han ghar ka dhyan rakhna aur uska bhi aur koi problem ho to mujhe call karna.... Balance hai na phone me?

Neelam : Ji didi hai... Aap jao, fikr mat karo mai sab dekh lungi or han didi All the best... apka pehla din acha jae.

Seher : Thank you (smiling)

Author's pov :

It's Seher's first day at the office and she doesn't wants to be late . Ofcourse as they say first impression is the last impression and she didn't want to leave a bad impression on the very first day itself. She's worried because Neelam probably the care taker of the house hasn't yet arrived, correction she's late and Seher is running short of time. She called her and got to know that she'll reach in 5 minutes. As soon as Neelam reached Seher instructed her and left for her work.
She's a girl who puts her whole dedication to the work she's doing and yes she likes to be punctual and hopes the same from others.

------------------

"Phew!!!! She sighed in relief. Taking the Sea link was the right decision. It's 8.30am and I've finally reached here before time" she spoke to herself while standing outside and gazing the 12 storey exquisite building in front of her situated in Nariman Point one of the famous business districts  of Mumbai ,with high rise offices, upscale hotels, art galleries , music act theaters etc , and a best place for a person who wants to enjoy sunset while having drinks coz it has the best sea facing bars which an alcoholic person would definitely love or could resist.

Its not that she had been here for the first time it's her second visit, last time she came here for an interview for the job which she's going to join from today. But she hadn't expected that she'll be offered the post of PA to the Director of the company but she took on it as she taught that it would be a great opportunity to work under Manik Malhotra who is a multitalented man as he runs Malhotra Enterprises and M2 together which could make her learn more things and ethics of business which she always wants to. She's that kind of person who wants to learn and experience new things everyday even if it's a smallest lesson to increase her knowledge be it in business or personal life which she could take back home at the end of the day.