In A New Light

Sorry!!! sorry!!!sorry!!!!  guys I know it's been long I updated but as I told you guys earlier that my phone broke it actually got fully damaged this time and I couldn't use it. But no worries finally I've bought a new one for myself and I'll try my best to update regularly. Hope you guys like the chapter.
Please ignore my mistakes.

----------------

Happy reading
**********

Malhotra Mansion

Sitting in the living area they all had their evening tea and coffee respectively. Where they discussed about how was their day and what all they did. Basically it was a routine of their life where they just sit, chill and speak to each other and if someone is out due to work so they do it after the dinner but they definitely spend a family time together. This keeps them close to each other and there's no communication gap any how. It was yet another evening like everyday. They spoke about different things. Manik being the elder brother and really a concerned one enquired Mukti the details about her workshop and whether she needed any help, Mukti enlightened him with every detail until he was satisfied. They had a good time together with some really important discussions and with Cabir not leaving a chance of teasing Manik about yesterday. Later they went out for dinner as Manik had promised mukti at her favorite restaurant. They enjoyed the dinner to it's fullest and Manik being a foodie enjoyed it more. Truth be told food is something that he cannot resist, and that's the reason he does a tough workout every morning to burn the calories as he has to be fit and in shape coz he's not just simply Manik. He's The Manik Malhotra a singing sensation who is the heartthrob of the thousands or more people out there. After coming back from the dinner they all suspended to their respective rooms to crash down. Manik came to his room and changed into his shorts and vest after getting freshen up and laid down on his bed with one hand under his head just looking at the ceiling and he got lost in his thoughts thinking about how his day was spent.

Manik's pov :
It was a normal day as usual at office untill Miss Baig started teaching manners. I didn't trouble or play any prank or tried torturing her only if I hadn't promised Dadi that I won't trouble her and give her a chance, I would definitely had used my tricks. What was she saying in the morning, that we're breathing in a new day and that's all for the morning to be good!!!! But was she right ??? Cabir was right, that there's something different about her, she's not like those other girls who just concentrate on me rather than the work given to them. She completed all the given work and that too within the given time. But she's a big question mark I mean she asks so many questions... Oh God!!! How much she stresses her brain, about that Mr.Khurana's deal she was... Mr.Khurana!!! that reminds me of what happened outside the conference room. I introduced her to Mr.Khurana and what took her so long just to shake hands with him and why did she just pulled it back?? Was she uncomfortable or am I just over thinking.

-----------------

Without noticing that he was just thinking about Seher all this while he fell asleep just to witness his daily nightmare and than wake up to a new morning where his PA would definitely teach him something new today as well. Waking up and completing his daily routine chores he left for his office not before having his breakfast and taking blessings from his Dadi.He reached his office early as usual. Elsewhere Seher also completed her morning chores and instructing Neelam she left for work and reached the new destination in her life. Her workplace ofcourse. Upon reaching Manik's cabin she switched on the lights coz her boss was as usual sitting in dark, after switching on the lights she opened the curtains ,to which she heard her boss yell covering his face with the back of his hand against the sunlight that had just peeped in the room.