His PA

"You're late madam"! Pari said adjusting her speces on her nose while following Sehar.

"Yeah I know, coz I was doing my job.... I had to pick up a file and drop it to the Khurana's, Sir had ordered.... So bas.... That's why" Seher replied moving towards her desk whilst Pari followed her.

"Besides that...  I don't think so he's here yet"! Seher added keeping her bag on her desk.

"You knew he'll be late"? Pari spoke back with a surprise tone.

"I taught you're way smarter than this"! Seher exclaimed.

"Han"? Pari said with confusion written all over her face.

"Tch... Oh God Pari!  I'm his PA ...so don't you think I'll definitely be knowing his whereabouts right?" It sounded more of a statement than a question. Seher spoke sitting on the chair.

"O hello! This a first!!! I mean Manik sir never informs his PA that he's going to be late etc..." Pari enlightened Seher with the peice of information.

"So have I achieved the impossible"
Seher replied with a small glint of mischief.

"Any doubts....Hats off to you"  Pari said bowing her upper body  in air while still standing.

Hats off to you"  Pari said bowing her upper body  in air while still standing

"Hey relax..... Stop being so dramatic... It's just that I had to line up some appointments as he didn't want it to be done for today so he told me.... besides that Cabir keeps me informed so that...." She replied casually switching her desktop on.

"So that what..."? Pari questioned her folding her hands in front of her chest.

"So that....you know..umm.." she couldn't find words. While she was still thinking of words to answer her colleague they heard a familiar voice from Pari's back.

"Gossip done girls" he said clearing his throat, his hands on the sides of his waist.

"Yes Sir... No Sir...I mean ....Sorry Sir .....Good Afternoon Sir" Pari said fumbling on each word and left from there quickly, whereas Seher enjoyed the scene with her lips pressed together standing at the place where she was sitting few seconds before.

"Good Afternoon Sir"! Seher wished her not so happy boss.

"Afternoon!  I want you in 5"  He replied back pushing his left hand in his pocket, while walking through ordering her to be in his cabin.