Troubling the new girl

Happy reading
**********

She was sitting on her workplace when the phone on her desk rang and her boss spoke from the other side.

Manik : Miss Baig in my cabin right now.

Seher : Yes Sir.

Knocking on the door she received the permission to get in. She walked towards the desk where her boss was sitting.

Seher : Yes Sir ! you called me.

Manik : Ofcourse Miss Baig that's why you're here I guess (pointing towards her)

Seher : Yes Sir!

Manik : So Miss Baig go to the record room and get these files (handing her a list) and yes you don't have the full day
Ummm....you've got 45 minutes... So be quick and get them on my table.

Seher : Sure Sir..

She walked out the cabin and took the lift and reached to the 10th floor where the record room was situated.
She entered the room which was really dirty and started searching the file as she didn't had much time. While back in the cabin Manik was busy doing work on his laptop when Cabir walked in.

Cabir : Manik where's Seher?

Manik : Why what happen? (busy working in his laptop)

Cabir : Manik!!!! are you playing some prank on her.

Manik : (chuckling) Cabirrrr Relax!!!
Itni tension kyu le raha hai. It's just her first day , I'm just testing her ..let's see what results I get (smirking and rubbing his palms)

Cabir : Look Manik...kuch gadbad mat karna please and moreover she's not like the other girls as far as I think and she appears. She's different.

Manik : Acha!!! She's different..? Cabir first day pe he tujhe pata chal gaya that she's different...

Cabir : Yes my dear!! You know what I don't have trust issues with women unlike you and I've a strong gut feeling that she is different and my gut feelings are mostly correct.

Manik : Cabir I think it's too early to jump into conclusions ...thoda to wait kar le...

Cabir : OK... but where is she Manik.

Manik : I've send her to the old record room to get some files...oops correction actually I didn't tell her that she has to get the files from there...

Cabir : What??? (shocked) old record room...par kyun.... wahan to boht time se koi gaya bhi nahi hai...Manik what's cooking in your head???

Manik : Isliye to bheja hai... Let's see how smart she is (smirking).

Cabir : (shaking head in disbelief) Tera kuch nahi ho sakta Manik. But I'm sure she'll pass in your test.

Manik : We will see (chuckling)

-----------------------

It's already been 20 minutes and here Seher was searching the files in the dirty record room. After a good struggle of 30 minutes she found the files which her boss had demanded.
Taking the files she walked backed to her boss and kept them on his work desk and dusted her hands.

Seher : Here you go Sir..... All the files that you'd asked me to bring....

Manik : Hmmm.... Ok.... Now take these and make a new copy of all of them, before the lunch time.