Nightmares

Hi guys I'm here with the third chapter. Please vote and comment guys. I'm really working hard on this.
And yes the cover for the book is designed by the very talented Shivu. Thanks @awesomeshivu for this beautiful cover. Isn't it wonderful guys😊

-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Happy reading

****************

Rubbing her legs to and fro on the soft mattress and moving her head either ways on the pillow "Leave me.. I didn't kill him, leave me I said, don't do this, I said I didn't kill him, no I didn't , Noooooo" she yelled simultaneously clutching the duvet tight with sweat beds on her forehead she woke up on her bed with a jerk panting heavily and finding it hard to breathe she just gulped the glass of water which was lying beside on the side table of her bed.She sighed and kept the glass back and took her phone to check on the time which showed it was 4.30am.

"It's okay it was just the same nightmare relax Seher" she spoke to herself. Resting her head on the head support of the bed and wiping the sweat with the back of her hand from her forehead she relaxed for two minutes. Getting down from the bed she moved towards the washroom and after getting freshen up and doing wadhu(wuzu) she laid her prayer mat and offered her prayers. As it is the time for her Fajr namaz (morning prayers) . After completing her namaz she raised her hands for dua to her Allah with whom she finds peace.

"Ya Allah kab tak, aakhir kab tak ye khwab aise mera picha karenge, 3 saal hogae hain raat me chain ki neend soe hue, mai thak gai hun, mere dil ko sukoon chahye, kya wo meri galati thi? Jo hua uske liye kya mai zimmedar hun? " Sobbing she said "Aur agr hoon... to...to tu to sabko muaf kar deta hai ,mujhe bhi muaf kar de, mujhe mera sukoon de do Allah meri rooh ko sukoon de do, kab tak raaton ko pareshan rahun, ab aur bardasht nahi hota " tears flowing continuously she was blabbering "mujhe in khwabon se nijat de do, mujhe muaf kar do, mujhe muaf kar do Khuda, mujhe muaf kar do" she cried on the prayer mat asking for forgiveness and inner peace as if she had committed a sin for which she was begging for forgiveness constantly . She sat there on the prayer mat for half an hour after completing her namaz followed by Tilawat-e-Quran which she does on a daily basis, it is the part of her life routine.

Seher's pov:

They say time heals all the wounds , but is it true? It's been 3 years and yet I'm not freed from these nightmares. Kab picha chutega in khwabon se. I left that place , with the hope that shayad jagah change hone se I'll set myself free from those memories, those bitter memories which haven't left wounds on my body but they've definitely left scars on my soul , meri rooh ko zakhmi kar gaya hai mera maazi (past) kya ye sab kabhi khatm hoga, kya kabhi dubara sukoon ki neend naseeb hogi mujhe is zindagi me. Yahan aai thi is umeed se that I'll make a fresh start but mai jitna un yadoon ko bhulna chahti hoon wo utna he mera picha kar rahi hain. Pata nahi kis gunaah ki saza mil rahi hai. Will I ever be able to move on?  Will I ever be able to trust any man again? Kya kabhi mere zakhm bharenge ya phir waqt ke sath ye aur gehre hojaenge??? Sighing!!! Itne sawaal hain par koi jawab nahi . Kya kabhi in sawalon ke jawab milenge ya phir ye zindagi aise he chalti rahegi jab tak ye saanse (breath) hain. But yes as they say umeed pe duniya qayam hai; I won't leave hopes after all mera Allah hai na wo sab dekh raha hai aur wo ek din sab theek kar dega Inshallah.

End of pov

Author's pov :

Sitting on the prayer mat she's asking for forgiveness and peace. But has she really committed a sin or is it that she's not being able to move on from that particular phase. Leaving the place which gave her wounds she wanted to start a fresh but looks like she's failed in her attempt. Does moving from one place to another really helps in healing the wounds ? I don't think so. Infact it's your conscious which instigates you. Maybe she's holding it back and not letting it go. If she wants a better life in future she has to let it go. You can't walk the entire life with your past baggages , at some point you've to let them go and free yourself from that burden which is sucking the happiness out of your life. Seher has to do it, she can't just keep walking like this with the hope that everything will be fine one-day coz if she continues this way she'll screw up everything and everyone around her, not only hurting herself more but also the one's who love her to whom she matters a lot.