Attitude

Hello readers!

Sorry for the delay as usual but since Ramzan got started I hardly got time so sorry once again. Thanks for bearing with me. Please keep supporting me.

**********

Happy Reading

Manik was busy talking on the phone while looking out of his glass window, he turned around on hearing the knock on the door and showed her his hand to wait. She moved towards his desk with soft steps and halted there. She waited patiently for her boss to finish his conversation.

"Yes... Hmmm ... Ok so Mirza came to the airport...ok... What? Abhimanyu... Acha . Chalo good.. you got a company... Anyways you take care and let me know if you need anything ok... Yes Mukti... Ok I gotta leave...Han I know bacha... Me too... You know bacha I can't.. Acha now bye.. Bye Mukti ! Manik spoke over the phone.

While he was talking in between Sehar thought that she should leave her boss with his privacy so she gestured him that she'll come later but Manik asked her to stay back showing his hands and asked her to sit.

But Sehar chose to be as she was. She noticed the way Manik was talking to the person on the phone. He was so soft and humble. His tone visualized that how much he cares for that person and loves the latter a lot.

Sehar had never seen before this side of her boss. Although today morning when she came she was surprised by his behavior. The person who is either in irritation or in anger was today sweet and calm. Witnessing Manik's this avatar bought a small smile on her lips which definitely didn't go unnoticed by the man present in the cabin.

She remembered how softly he spoke to her this morning. And she went into flashbacks of morning.

Flashback

In the morning Sehar reached the office but was finding it difficult to enter Manik's cabin but anyhow she had to do that. Things won't work this way.

Closing her eyes.

Taking a deep breath.

She knocked the door and walked in.

The boss was seated as usual in the dark with his back and head rested back on his comfortable office chair. She switched on the lights and raised the Roman Curtains as usual.

The sunlight that made it's way through the window in Manik's cabin kissed his skin. Manik covered his eyes with the back of his palm to obstruct it and to get the clear view of his PA.

Sehar moved back to the front of his work desk.

"Good morning Sir!  You've a meeting with Mr.Khurana at 10.30 a.m followed by a conference call and then later on after the lunch the meeting with the Maheshwari's.... That's it for today" Sehar spoke in a go without pausing in between.

Sehar enlightened Manik with the day's schedule in a haste without even giving him a chance to speak or to wish her back Good Morning. Reason ofcourse what happened yesterday.

She was finding it hard to face her boss so she thought that she'd just inform Manik about the schedule and leave Asap. ( Keyword - thought).

She was leaving quickly when the voice behind her back asked her to stop, she halted there closing her eyes and pressing her lips together with 'Oh God I'm caught' look.. She stood at her place still facing her back at him.

Manik stood up from his place,where he was sitting comfortably untill now.

"Miss Baig"!!!  he called out her name in a low voice, trying not to sound harsh or rude.