Chapter 11

No one's POV

It's been almost more than year since Marco and (Y/n) started their relationship, with a few visits from time to time, they had gotten even closer, they had a few quarrels from time to time but nothing too serious, it was one of they day that (Y/n) was free from duty and thought of visiting Marco.

(Y/n) had threatened anyone to not speak of her picture that was spread everywhere when she visited the first time after the news were spread.

People call her by her epithet and let's just say the whole ship had electricity flowing everywhere for a few good minutes.

--

(Y/n)'s POV

I had landed on an island after flying for quite some time following Marco's vivre card, this was a first, as I usually visit them on their ships after all. Looking around, I saw the Moby Dick had dock. Through my Observation Haki, I sense that many of the crew weren't on top of the ship at the moment. 

Deciding to just search for him and not by following the vivre card, I put away the vivre card, and started walking. It looked normal and a little crowded, the people were busy with their own activities. Thinking about it, they did have Whitebeard's flag here, so that's mean this island was one of theirs, as it was under their protection. 

No wonder there were no marines here. I wasn't wearing my uniform so, I looked like a normal visitor. No that any were looking at me, I noticed a few stares but quickly brush it off, I had forgotten some people actually recognize my face, maybe that's why they were staring.

I decided to check the bar, and regretted it when a person flew out of it, I was almost hit if I didn't react quick enough. I recognize the person that had landed beside me was Thatch. He looked up to meet my eye, and I noticed he was rather drunk, as his face was flush.

As we stare at each other, his hand crept up and landed on my butt, I could feel a squeeze and my expression darkened, "You look like (Y/n)~" He slurred, "I have always wanted to touch her butt at least once"

"It's not fair Marco gets to touch it, who does he think he is?!"

'He's my lover, Thatch, he's my lover' I thought as I looked at him, and his hand was still palming my butt. 

"Oi, Thatch, you okay?" I heard Marco said as he steps out, he freezes as he saw me, a smile crept to face but immediately faded when his eyes landed on Thatch's hand that was on my butt. 

"Marco~ She looks like (Y/n)~" Thatch said. Marco expression darkened and he jumped to my side and kicked Thatch on his stomach back to the bar. As he places his hand on my waist, he pulled me close to me as he looks at the door, he had destroyed by kicking Thatch. 

Ace came into view as Thatch passed out on top of him, he curses and glared outside, "What the heck?!" He shouted. 

"He tried to feel up your sister-yoi" Marco said, which cause Ace to pushed Thatch off himself and punch his face, and like that a fight started. 

Ignoring the commotion, Marco tilted my chin so that I face him, tilting it up a bit, he laid a gentle kiss on top of my lips. "Did you come to visit me?" He said with a smirk, I gave him a smirk too, why was he asking an obvious question. 

"Let's go" He said as he gripped my hand and pulled me gently, signaling me to come with him. 

As Ace step out of the bar, he saw the two of us and shouted for us not to go anywhere, but Marco ignored him and pulled me to run with him.

The two of us ran through the crowds while Marco laughed at Ace's shock expression, even till now, he was still a little bit non-acceptance of my relationship with his crewmate.