Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s POV

Days on HQ was still the same as always, work, work, and more work. I didn't have much friend, and my friends were also ones that didn't have much friends.

Beside Kuzan, I knew Smoker and Hina from when they were still new, they thought I was a kid who was wandering around, they were surprised to know I had a higher rank than them back then. What was I a captain?

Smoker was working in Logue town now, while I still see Hina around because she is station in HQ.

Grandpa Garp if not inside my office, he would go bother Fleet Admiral Sengoku. Skimming through my schedule, I notice I didn't have anything else to do, so I called Kuzan.

"This is Admiral- ah forget it."

"..."

"(Y/n)? What can I do for you?"

"Can you let me know where is the Whitebeard Pirates right now?" I asked.

"Ara ara, are you going to see them?" He asked.

"Yes"

"..."

"..."

"I can't even joke with you being so serious." He asked after the silence.

"There, hmm, let me see." I could hear paper shifting.

"Near an island south of -ah forget what I said."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I said clearly annoyed.

"No, I almost said the wrong one."

"..."

"Just tell me where their stupid ass is, I want to see someone"

"Ara, ara, I wonder who"

"Don't push me, Kuzan"

"Temper temper"

"I have always wonder how you are always so quiet, yet when you speak, you always spat profanity."

"..."

"Okay, okay, there in the calm belt, the closest one to East Blue."

"Okay, thank you." I said immediately ending the call.

I left my marine coat, leaving me with just a (f/c) shirt and a pair of pants, then a pair of boots. I opened the door of my office and jumped down, just when I reach ground I transform and soared upwards and began flying.

Ace's POV

"Tell me why we are in the calm belt again?" I asked clearly bored with the calm water and nothing exciting. Thatch who was on deck like rest of the crew shrugged at my question.

Pops was sitting down enjoying his sake. Marco was beside him telling him not to drink.

Its been months since (Y/n) left, I don't understand why she *gagged slept with Marco, even thinking about it makes me shiver, but maybe she has her reason.

She is also very busy, so, knowing her, I won't meet with her for quite sometimes anyway. I will ask when I see her.

But Marco is not a bad guy, right?

Standing up to see the sea, it was sadly still calm. I wanted a miracle, maybe a thunderstorm here could spice things up. "Thatchy, I want to see a thunderstorm." I said

"What you telling me for?"

"And you do know there's no way a thunderstorm will be here, this is the calm belt, calm, I will even promise I will clean your clothes for a month if there is" He said making the other laugh too, I pouted clearly not happy.