Chapter 7

A/n Mature Content!

Marco's POV

After I send the letter, its been a few days and I felt much better, I know I couldn't hope for a reply. But at least I know she would read it.

I didn't write who the sender was so, hopefully she would recognize who it was from. I didn't want to proclaimed how I felt with the letter, but knowing her, I should be more direct.

"So, feeling better?" Thatch asked and I nodded.

Today was the day for Ace's party, Thatch would be busy cooking, while Ace seem out of it for some time now, he had disappeared into Pops's room, maybe he had something to talk about. So, I didn't really have anything to do.

--

The party went well, nothing particularly happened, except Ace falling asleep a few times, we partied till late at night, with crewmates sprawled around the ship sleeping and drunk.

I went back to my room and took off my clothes, and fell asleep rather quickly as I was already tired. I still miss her, but I know I would meet her again even if she doesn't come here.

My feeling won't change, and if I ever met her again, I would prove it to her.

The next morning, I was woken up by Thatch calling me, but surprisingly I couldn't move. I felt something on top of me. I squinted my eyes to see what was preventing me from moving. I rubbed my eyes with my hand while my other hand moved to feel it.

My hand cup something soft and I lightly squeeze it, making what was on top of me moaned. My eyes widen.

What..

I was surprise to see, to see (Y/n) on top of me sleeping. Her hands were on my chest as her head was near my shoulder. I squeeze what turned out to be her butt cheek a little bit tighter making her moaned again.

I then realized she was stark naked, what did I do to deserve such torture. At least she was covered by a blanket but the way her breasts pressed against me.

After so long not seeing her, the first time I see her, I would already want to ravished her. And then I heard a knock, I forgot Thatch was calling me.

Not hearing me reply he opened the door and his eyes widen, well, I wouldn't be surprised if he was surprised. His eyes then landed to the silhouette of my hand that was cupping her butt.

"Wait outside-yoi!" I said trying to not be too loud to not wake (Y/n) up. He then walked out smirking, he would probably go search for Ace now.

My hand then moved up to her shoulder to pull her closer to me, I planted a kiss on top of her temple. I still couldn't believe she was in my arm again right now.

She then stirred a bit, did she wake up, I thought

She rubbed her eyes which I thought was cute. She then looked at me. "Hey" I said. She looked at me up and down and then surprised me again when she hugged me. She buried her face in my chest making me grinned.

I can't believe I was so happy because of such little action.

She fell asleep again, okay, it was fix that I wouldn't be moving today, not that I mind. Planting a kiss again on top of her head I hugged her back, and without realizing it I fell asleep too. Hopefully I won't be called for anything today.

--

I was woken up again when I felt something warm and wet cupped my member, opening my eyes, all I see was someone bobbing there head up and down on my now hard member, I then remember (Y/n) who appeared today.