Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s POV

Stupid Ace, stupid cooking, stupid kitchen.

I could have cook just fine, thank you very much.

As Marco brought me to his room, he examined me for other wounds. He took care of me really well even though we were not really close. Truth be told, I don't know what our relationship is, friend?

No, we were enemies.

But we did things, which weren't something enemies did.

"Do you have any bruise which I can't see-yoi?" At his questions, I took off my shirt, and turn to give him my back. My upper-back felt a tinged of pain that's why I show him.

"It's a little purple here. But nothing that can't be fix" He said and I felt a warm feeling brushing it.

When I felt his arm left me, I was about to slip on my clothes again but Marco's hand was on my shoulder and he slowly brushed away my hair, and I felt his lips at my neck.

"I don't like seeing you hurt." He whispered, making my heartbeat fasten.

Marco's POV

As I traced my lips on her neck for a while, I could feel her suddenly stiffen, turning her around to face me, I smirked looking at her blushing face.

"Are you okay? Your face is really red." I asked. Which she replied quickly with the shook of her head.

Not stopping there, I asked her again, asking if she has a fever while my palm check her forehead. She immediately flinched and pushed me away before rushing out the room. I could only smirked at the reaction.

Isn't she a shy one with affection?

Ace's POV

Stupid (Y/n), Stupid cooking, stupid kitchen.

She could never cook, she can't even boiled water.

After I treat my wounds at the infirmary, I went to my room, as I laid on bed, the door suddenly burst open, revealing a blushing (Y/n) who is grabbing her neck like her life depends on it.

"Something wrong with Marco, damnit!" She said half shouting.

"Sit down and tell me" I said casually.

"We-we weren't doing anything b-but" She blushed even more.

"H-he kissed my fucking neck!"

I lift my brows, not believing what I heard, no, I believe Marco did that, but I can't believe she is making a big fuss about it.

"So?" I said casually.

"So? So? We weren't even fucking, Ace! But suddenly he kissed my neck!"

"Ew, don't talk about fucking, please" I said my face showing how disgusted I was.

"And he acted too normal!"

"Well It is normal"

"Huh? Explain it to me then? Explain it to me, so my brain can fucking understand what he meant!"

"(Y/n) (Y/n), sis, calm down" I said and she took a deep breath calming herself down.

"First, doesn't he like you, he was just showing his affection"

She tilted her head not fully understanding, I think.

"When you like someone, it isn't just about kissing and having sex. Caring is one of them, look what just happen before, when you were injured, he immediately healed you right"