Chapter 13

(Y/n)'s POV

After Izo pulled me somewhere which I soon found out was his room, I lift a brow of confusion when he told me to change, but when he told me, Marco would be happy, I quickly obliged. Don't asked why, but it makes me happy when Marco is.

Like how I didn't want Gramps to punch Marco. It wasn't because I wanted to protect him, but I didn't like the thought of Gramps punching him because of me, because of our relationship.

The (f/c) kimono Izo had given me was really nice, I really like it, but it was wrong of me when I thought that was it, after I was done changing, he told me to sit down and he started doing my hair. It took some time, but it was a nice change, I guess.

As I could interact with others besides Marco, Ace, and probably Thatch.

--

The look Marco gave me as he called me beautiful made my heart beat faster as I could feel my cheeks flushing. He looked at me so lovingly that it hurts. I kept thinking and thinking how we would be in the future.

Was this really so easy?

I hope it was.

I really didn't want this to end.

Was I falling to deep?

But I really couldn't see what was our future.

My thought was cut off when I felt a flash, by none other than the camera that Gramps was holding. An irked appeared in my forehead as Gramps quickly put away the camera while whistling like he was innocent.

"Now, now.." Marco hummed as he circled his arms around my waist preventing me to chase after Gramps who had hide behind Ace, he whispered things to Ace which immediately made him brightened up and Ace soon stood on guard in front of him.

"We wouldn't want Izo's effort to go to waste, right-yoi?" Marco whispered to my ears.

I only hummed in reply.

Marco's POV

(Y/n) has been silent ever since she came back, she leaned against me not really talking, well, not really writing anything. It was strange, I had thought she was tired, but it seems to be something more.

As Thatch began bickering with Ace about something, I cupped her cheeks and she looked up to face me, 'how could someone be so adorable' I thought as I smirk.

"Do you want to go to bed?" I asked. Some of the crew had already passed out on deck, and some had also retreated back to their own room. She seems to think for a moment and I leaned close to her ears.

"Well, I rather be in bed with you" I whispered.

As I was about to stand up straight again, she stopped me by circling her arms around my neck. She looked me in the eyes for a moment before hiding her face in my chest. 'So, she wants to be carried~' I thought while a smirk appeared on my face.

As we reached my room, I sat on bed while she straddled me, still not showing me her face. "Are you okay?" I asked rubbing her back.

"...I'm-" She cut herself off and slowly shook her head.

"Talk to me, (Y/n)"

At my words, she looked up to face me. "Um.." She started.

"My mother never held me in her arms, my father have never smile to me" She suddenly said.

Was she talking about her childhood?

"I never knew the reason why they were like that back then, but I.."