Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s POV

Returning back to HQ, I strode to my office to prepare for tomorrow.

I didn't know where Gramps was heading but my duties are only to follow him, nothing more and nothing less.

Entering my office, I sighed.

"Why the fuck are you here?"

"..."

"Can't you sleep in other places?"

"Ara ara, that isn't how you should be talking to your superior" Kuzan answer as he lifted his eye-mask to looked at me. I lift my eyebrow.

"As you are here, answer one of my question will you" I asked as I walked to my desk. I could see something on his hand but I ignored it.

"Who else knows?" I asked keeping it vague.

"Hmm, are you talking about a certain pirate? Or this person who send you this letter?"

"Or are they the same per-" Before he could finished, I flash-step towards him and grab the letter from his hand. Gripping it, I walk to my desk again.

"*sighed Sengoku, Garp, Hina, Smoker, and probably just me"

"I'm surprised the other Admiral doesn't know" I said sitting down.

"Sakazuki will probably kill you if he knows" Kuzan said calmly.

"That is only if he can kill me" I said back. It was true, I have never fought 100% with anyone, even when I was training, I never thought I needed to use my full powers, I was almost 5-6 years younger that the normal recruits.

They never like how Garp treated me, but when I fought and beat them, they say that I was a monster. My instructor would say I was someone that was very talented, and you know what I got, more hateful glares.

Then when I began training separately, they were relieved but when they knew I had joined the rank, yet again they hated me more, my second-in-command was one of them. He joined first but he was under me.

Well, I don't mind them, there are some men who look up to me, it was probably because how strong I was when they saw me in action. A role model maybe, seeing how I was still young and was already a vice-admiral, they thought even a young girl can do it, so they should work harder.

Looking at the letter, I sighed in relieved knowing Kuzan hadn't opened it, but I decide not to opened the letter now, suddenly my Denden-Mushi rang.

"(Y/n) come to my office" I heard Sengoku's voice.

Standing up, I took my coat and wore it. Leaving Kuzan alone. But before I left, I said. "I'm still on this side, Kuzan"

--

Arriving, I opened the door and step foot in without knocking, Garp and Sengoku were bickering about something but stop when I entered.

Standing straight in front of Sengoku, I put my hands behind my back and stay silent, waiting for Sengoku to start talking.

"We need you to help us recruit new soldiers" Sengoku started making me looked at him weirdly.

"And how am I supposed to do that?" I said trying my best to sound polite.

"Let your face be published on the News Coo"

"..."

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I said after a moment of silent.

"You're practically telling me to lure stupid men with my face to join us, aren't you" I asked glaring at him.

"And why me, isn't Hina or maybe Gion prettier?"