Chapter 2

A/N Mature Content!

Marco's POV

I couldn't keep my eyes of her, even while we ate, I knew I was staring and it was rude, but I just couldn't take my eyes of her.

But when she looked at me, I immediately looked away.

"Do you like me?"

I was surprised to hear her voice, it was sweet, so calm yet powerful, I couldn't think as I heard her and just thought of answering her question, so, I didn't even realize I nodded at her question.

Finally snapping back to reality, I realized I had confessed my feelings to her, I palm my mouth as I began to feel heat at my cheeks, I was certain I was blushing.

I looked at anywhere but her, but then I saw, Ace's shock face, and then Thatch annoying one. I also realized it was silent. I looked around and also realized the crew were looking at our table in shock.

"Get back to your food-yoi!" I shouted.

The crew began eating but our table remain silent. Thatch then smirked and said. "You sure are fast"

"Shut up-yoi!" I shouted as I stood up from there and began walking away.

--

I can't believe that happen, she must be weirded out, a pirate liking a marine.

What kind of joke is this?

I even heard some crew talking about it. I began walking to Pops chair and saw he was seated there like usual while drinking Sake.

"I heard you have fallen for the little marine now, son" Pops said. I sighed.

"Not you too, Pops"

"Gurarara, I will support you even if you do love one." He said.

"Oi, Marco, follow me for a second" Thatch called me.

(Y/n)'s POV

I didn't even feel like eating anymore after what had happen, Ace brought me to his room because I wanted to take a shower then he gave me a new set of clean clothes.

"Fuck" I cursed feeling my stomach feeling weird.

"Are your stomach hurting again?" Ace asked as he saw me rub my stomach.

"It doesn't hurt ever since I woke up but after what Marco said, my stomach been feeling weird" I said.

Ace's jaw dropped at my answer "What?" I said glaring at him.

"Yo-you, did Marco do something to you when you were locked up? Its okay to tell me, (Y/n). I heard he visited you every day. Are you certain he didn't do anything?" Ace said as he grabbed my shoulders with both his hand.

"Why are acting like this?" I sweat-dropped

"Just answer the damn question" He said seriously.

"*sighed fine" I said and Ace looked at me seriously.

"He.. gave me food, which I didn't eat."

"And he asked me question, which I didn't answered." Ace sighed in relieved, why? I sweat-dropped.

Ace then looked me in the eye seriously and said. "Listen, Marco is not a good person, he's a man, never trust any men, and he's a pirate. You never trust pirates."

"You do realize you are one, don't you?" I asked back sweat-dropping again.

"And he looks like a pine- *gasp" Why did he looked like he had noticed something huge.