Chapter 9

A/n Mature Content!

Ace's POV

"Oi, what did I just fucking say?" (Y/n) said as she began speed talking to one of the crew that was closest to her. While cursing him without any stop. Pops was even laughing out loud.

I remember the first time she was drunk was when I had dock on an island and surprisingly, she was there too. We went to a bar after one of her subordinates wanted to challenge her. I was confused at what was the challenge, but it turned to be a drinking contest.

Even her subordinates didn't mind me, who was a pirate following them, all that they think about was how to defeat their Vice-Admiral.

Just like this, of course they didn't win, but after a few more drinks, she became rather talkative for someone who was basically mute with other people. That was how I found out, that she was drunk.

"Fuck, this taste like shits" she said as she sat down again.

Looking at her I decided to stop her but was surprised to see Marco already beside her.

"Marco" (Y/n) called as she circled her arm around his neck.

"I think that's enough drinking, my dear" Marco said affectionately as he hugged her back, which surprisingly didn't make me gagged but smiled a bit.

As (Y/n) pushed Marco a bit to looked at his face. My eyes widen as she suddenly kissed him, even a few crewmates gasped. I could see Marco trying to pushed her a bit, but she continued kissing him, were they making out in front of all of us?

Some crewmates were even beginning to have nosebleed witnessing the scene in front of them.

As the two lovebirds finally separate, Marco lifted her up and began walking away from deck, they were possibly going to Marco's room. I'm not surprised anymore but that doesn't mean I'm okay with it.

Maybe sensing my thoughts, Marco stop and looked at me. "I will take her to my room-yoi, is that okay, Ace?" I smirked and nodded while I shooed them away. (Y/n) was being too quiet, she must have fallen asleep anyway.

Looking back at the deck. I sighed again looking at my fellow crewmates who had passed out.

"Okay, men. Help me carried them back to their room"

Marco's POV

I could still feel her lips that was attacking mine, when we separated leaving a trail of saliva between us, I looked at her, and her eyes were feel with lust. Shivered ran down my spine as I immediately hold her to carry her to my room.

She was silent in my arms and I hope she was asleep. I don't think I could hold myself back if she does something like that again. She was supposed to be bad at kissing, how was she so good just now?

Laying her down on bed, I could see that she was really sleeping, I sighed in relief, as I stood up to leave the room, but I was suddenly tugged on my arms, and on top of me was her.

"Where the fuck, do you think you're going?" She said. She slowly bends down to my chest and began licking my bare chest. Trailing down she stop right above my now harden member. I could see her smirk, which made me gulped.

Lifting herself up, she started undressing in front of me, leaving her in just her underwear. I licked my lips seeing the sight. She then turned herself, letting me see her sexy ass. I didn't even realize she had taken my member out.

I flinched when I felt her lips kiss the head of my member. When she began to slowly take it into her mouth, I could feel her moving up and down. Was the reason she took this position to let me see her dripping pussy?