Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s POV

That felt amazing, I guess books weren't exaggerating when describing love scenes, I don't know why exactly I did that in the first place, maybe because I'm already 21 and I was just curious.

It wasn't that bad giving my first to Marco, he said he liked me, I guess this was my thanks to him, and also a sorry for not returning his feeling.

But maybe it was because I just wanted to do it with him. But why?

I know what love is, but I just don't feel I have any time for it. Not that I know how it felt. Not all things in a book make sense to me.

Walking out of the bathroom, I realized Marco has left, he had put a new set of clothes for me, but I decided the one Ace gave me were still wearable.

Beside the clothes were some pills and a glass of water, oh right, he did cum in me, grateful, I ate it, but just when I was about to swallowed, in my mind suddenly appeared Marco who was carrying a baby in his arm.

He looks rather nice like that I thought as I smiled.

But I wasn't the one who will be the mother of his child, I'm a marine, I have duties to tend to. I don't have time for a family.

This is just a one-time thing, nothing more. Nothing less

After leaving a note, I left the room to find Ace.

--

Saying goodbye to a half-wasted Ace, he seems to have had a drinking contest with Thatch, I walked towards Whitebeard to thank him for letting me stay, beside him was Marco who was crossing his arm while leaning on the railing.

'I will be off now.' I show him my writing.

"Gurarara, be off then, I don't want a marine any longer in my ship" He said which didn't really sounded like a threat as he smiled.

I nodded and glanced at Marco.

I transformed to my Thunderbird-form and fly away leaving electricity on my trail. I wonder how many paperwork had piled during my leave.

Marco's POV

As I walked out of the room, I strode to find the others, surprisingly I saw, Ace and Thatch with a few others drinking. Ace was wasted, while Thatch kept laughing. I sat down as I drink a little too.

"So, what happen?" Thatch hummed.

"Nothing" I lied.

"You owe me one, I stop Ace from following you two." Thatch said sounding a little drunk.

"Thank you-yoi, I guess." I answered as I finished my drink and strode away to Pops. I could feel Thatch smirked behind me.

Pops was sitting at his usual place under the night sky. I worried about him sometimes, no, all the time, even if he was called the strongest, nothing could ever beat old age. Not even him.

He glanced down to me as I leaned against the railing and cross my arms. "I don't know, Pops, this just doesn't seem right-yoi" I said thinking of what I did with (Y/n).

"Gurarara, then don't think about it, son" Pops said.

"But when you can't stop thinking about it, talk it out" He advised and I nodded.

When I saw her walked to Pops, my heart skipped a beat. I was looking at her lips that I kissed before, her hands, her fingers that had dig my back, I palmed my face to calmed my face that was heating up.

As I watched her flew away, my heart just doesn't seem right.

Maybe I didn't just desire her, but something more.