Chapter 12

A/n Mature Content!

(Y/n)'s POV

I can't believe he's smirking. But, it's..

I don't know, 

It's..

Rather fun, I guess. 

I don't remember the last time I let go like this. He should at least be this strong. I expected it, I didn't even realize a smirk had reached my lips as we continued to exchange blow. 

What Marco didn't expect was I could do many things with my devil-fruit. 

The thunder clouds which were above us used to come all the time I used my powers but I could now control them. The flash step, no, the movement I do every time I flap my wings. They were all my techniques, there was one that I like but rarely used. 

I flap my wings powerfully and soared up towards the cloud and disappeared. 

Marco's POV. 

As I saw her disappeared, something flashes, I closed my eyes for a moment, opening them, I saw multiple light-blue thunder strike simultaneously down and my eyes widened. 

Isn't this a little unfair?

No one's POV

"Do you see that?!"

"That's my sister!" Ace shouted excitedly. 

"Are those illusion?" Thatch asked. 

"No, all of them real" Ace proudly said. 

The multiple thunder strike from before had made multiple Thunderbird appear. One already causes enough trouble and with multiple Marco knew this wasn't something good.

"She had always been really good at using her devil fruit" Ace said with a smirk. 

As they started launching themselves towards Marco, he swiftly evaded them one by one.

'It was true'

'It really does hurt more than Haki' Marco thought as he was grazed by her lightning.

Feeling the need to stop this prolong fight, Marco started gaining more speed as he launched himself towards her.

But suddenly all the thunderbirds disappeared like lightning then right on top of him suddenly a concentrated thunderbolt strike down.

He was brought to the ground because of the attack, but as (Y/n) fly down towards Marco who was panting suddenly found enough strength to jumped at her.

He ran towards her and gave a good kick causing her to get blown away, but as he was not done, he jumped once again and quickly pinned her to the ground.

Holding both her hands above her head while straddling her, a smirk was on both of their faces.

'Man, that thunderbolt hurts' He thought as he sighed.

The crewmates who were watching cheered for their first commander who had won, Ace looked a bit disappointed and Thatch looked satisfied.

But little did Marco knew, she was still a bit annoyed at him, and gave him a quick kick to where the sun doesn't shine. She could hear loud gasps coming from the Moby Dick, but decided to ignored them.

Marco's expression darkened immediately but before he could process anything she gave him another headbutt, causing him to grunt in more pain, he quickly slipped away from on top of her while she sat up.

Ace was rolling in the deck holding his stomach while laughing and Thatch chuckled awkwardly.

(Y/n) jumped to the ship and the crew quickly clear away from her with their hands crossed in front of them.