Chapter 15

"Here eat this-yoi" Marco said to (Y/n) who was still bedridden. She was feeling fine, but Marco insisted she stay in bed. He lifted a bowl of soup, helping her.

"Can you hand me a Denden Mushi, Marco?" She asked suddenly. 'I need to call Gramps.' Marco looked at her somewhat surprised, causing her to let out an annoyed 'what'

"You haven't been cursing lately."

"... I-I'm trying to fu- ehm lessened them. Gramps telling me he will make me attend anger management class if I can't stop."

Well, that just causes Marco to burst out laughing. "You're always so cute-yoi" He said cupping her cheeks before lowering down and replacing his palm with his lips. A quick peck before he went outside.

Garp had told (Y/n) something else, but she was debating whether to tell Marco or not.

--

After Marco came back, (Y/n) tried giving Garp a call which surprising went through. "Is that you, (Y/n)?" Garp voice sounded more serious than usual. "..." 'I can't.. I don't know if there anyone beside Gramps right now."

"Marco, is my little girl alright?" Garp surprisingly ask Marco, who was quick to notice (Y/n)'s change of expression as she lowered her head and hand over the Denden Mushi. He stood up and pull (Y/n)'s head to his chest, while gently brushing her hair.

"Vice-Admiral Garp, who would have guessed we will be in such a situation-yoi" He said with a smirk, thinking of how a pirate is calling a marine like this.

"She better be alright, I already told her she was starting to get soft." His word interest Marco, but he decided to ask (Y/n) later.

"She's not in danger, but I suggest she remained here to recovered first-yoi."

Garp let out a huff before finally agreeing. News must have already spread of Teach's betrayal. Even though he wasn't that famous, but he was known as a member of Whitebeard Pirates for quite some time.

After hanging up, Marco looked down to see (Y/n) had circled her arms around his waist and was hiding her face. "(Y/n) baby.. let's cuddle another time, you should go to sleep." He said but the respond he got was her tightening her grip causing him to chuckle.

--

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)!!"

Thatch shouted as he entered the room the next morning. "You! Don't ever jump in front of me ever again! I thought I had a heart attack back then."

He then started rambling of the danger of pirates, yup, he was sounded like another Ace and Marco, where was Marco anyway, after making sure I slept, he left me alone, which actually made me upset a bit.

"If you're looking for Marco, he's asleep in his room. Pops force him to. I heard.. He hasn't been resting lately." Thatch said looking away.

"C-can you help me get there?" I asked, I wanted to slap myself with how timid I sound. Thatch let out huge grin hearing my request causing me to get embarrassed.

"We need to be quiet." He said lifting me up. Wait wasn't he injured?

"What about your wounds?" I said struggling a bit, not wanting him to carry me.

"Its fine, its fine."

As we both went out the room, Thatch and me look around the hallway to make sure nobody was around, he said we need to be quiet but he kept talking and talking, it was kinda sad that I only heard not even half of what he said.