Chapter 1

The sun was shining brightly no trace of yesterday rains. I get out of my car and headed inside my building. My employees' greeted me as I walked towards my private elevator. I am Jake Levis the Co Ceo of Levis Corporation. Why Co Ceo because my father hasn't fully retired and he still have some final saying in some projects. But we never interfere in each other works. I handle my projects the way I want and he too.

Everybody fear me as i am unapproachable. It is a wall I builded around myself since someone betrayed my trust years ago. I do not want to be the naive one again and get hurts.

I sleep around a lot with girls but I don't do relationship because at the end of the day, these girls are only gold diggers. If I was not a billionaire they would not even look at me forget even sleeping with me. So I satisfy my needs and I pay them gerenously in return. It is a win win situation.

I am a workaholic. I can spent hours even night at my office when I am engross in a project. I am the only child for my parents that why they have great hope on me.

The elevator door is opened on the 6th floor where my office is situated as well as the conference room. I see many people sitting in the corridor. My manager is running towards me.

"Good morning young master."

"Good morning Mr Phillip, why is it so crowded here today?"

"Senior Levis is interviewing people for the job of head of art department".

"Oh okay, ask Jenny to bring my schedule for today."

I retired to my office and few minutes later, Jenny comes with my schedule.

"Hi handsome, how are you today?"

"Hi Jen, now am good that I have seen your lovely smile."

Oh did I mention Jenny is a 50years old lady who has been working with us since my father started this company. She is married, she has two daughters which is already married too and has four grandchildren. Jenny is my P. A in some sort as am strictly against having some random gold diggers girl as my P. A. As for having boys as P. A, well till date I did not get any male one who wants to be.

"Tell you what handsome, let just forget about work today and go to the beach."

"That's very tempting Jen, Mr Parson won't get jealous am stealing his beautiful wife?"

"Ah why do you have to bring that old man between us."

"Old man haha, that's means you had a fight with him again? What he done this time?"

"Ah he said my pasta was too salty yesterday and I just hit him on his head with a spoon."

"Hahaha, that's domestic violence Jen."

"Whatever, am going for now, see you later."

I checked my schedule for today and open my laptop to begin my work.