Chapter 14

After the break down with my father, I could not gather my courage to attend her wedding. My parents however did go to give her their blessings.

She deserve the happiness after what I have made her go through. And maybe I am not the one anymore who could give her the happiness she deserves. Hopefully she has found someone much better than a monster like me.

Daniel Miller is a businessman like me. He never had any scandals or vices compared to me. He is the ideal candidate for her. The last time I saw them all smiling was on the media coverage just after their marriage vows. She looks so happy again. I saw it through the photo.

After her wedding, I went to canada to expand my business. It was an excuse for me to get away from all the memories. I worked my ass off and cut myself from what happening around the world. Sometimes my parents would call me to ask about my health but when they try to talk something else, I just find excuses to cut their calls.

1 years later.....

It's been already one year, now I am back to New York again. My flight just landed and I am waiting for my luggage so that I can go home.

I still miss her, not a day passed by when I haven't think of her but in a way am happy because she has someone else to give her happiness she truely deserve.

Tonight my father organized a party because Levis enterprise cross its silver jubilee so every known businessmen as well as Levis employees was invited for a banquet in Levis company hall.

After checking out at the airport, I went straight home to rest. Now I am getting ready in my tuxedo to go to the party.

When I arrived at the hall, it was already crowded, so I made myself discreet and entered inside. I went straight to the bar where Skylar was already having a drink.

"Hey sky, what's up? Miss me!?"

"You bet buddy, I miss you so much that right now am willing to kiss you."

"Woho easily buddy, am still straight my preference hasn't change."

"Too bad..."

Skylar and his lamb jokes. I turn towards the door with a drink in my hand and saw Kevin and Julia entering together hand in hand. They looks more like a love couple.

"Oh there's come the newly wedded couple."

I turn back to Skylar for an answer and he watch me confuse.

"What, you did not know Kevin got married 2 weeks ago with Julia. Lorie best friend."

Lorie, how much I wanted to have a glimpse at her. But there is no way she will be here as I know both her and Daniel are settle in Australia. I take a sip of my drink when suddenly something bright caught my attention at the door again.

Carlos Ellis was entering with a woman who was wearing a long purple maxi dress partly covered with diamonds. Her hair was tied in a messy bun. That hazel eyes I will never forget....she was here my angel. But something seems off. She was not smiling genuinely nor there was that sparks in her eyes.

After greeting my father, I saw her went to Kevin and stand near his side all quiet. Something is definitely wrong. And where is Daniel. I could feel anger rising, if ever that Daniel have hurt her then I am not going to spare him I swear.