Chapter 4

Wow for a jerk he is one, there's no doubt.

The moment I step into his office I knew he was trouble in disguise. But why he has to be so handsome. He was looking so hot in his Grey suit totally sit on his body. His golden brown high fade with sleek comb hair. That green eyes was staring at me, I could watch him from the corner of my eyes. However he looked totally piss by his father I wonder why.

Anyway I switch on the pc and search for the mail. My first work was to draft all his appointments for the next two months and note it down in his diary. I was nearly done by 11.30. The lunch break is at noon sharp.

Suddenly the door to my area opened announcing a visitor. A tall handsome man in a brown suit entered and was walking towards me. Realization hit me when I remembered who he was.

"Teddy bear." I shouted before hugging him.

"Ah my little princess." he kissed me on my forehead.

"Am so happy to see you after a long time." I replied.

"Me too but what are you doing here?"

Before I could answer his question, Jake was watching us from his door frame trying to know what was happening.

"Kevin, you here, I was waiting for you.... ohh this is Lorie Adler my new P. A." exclaimed Jake in a sarcastic tone.

Kevin raised an eyebrow at me and I plead at him with my eyes hoping he will not give away my true identity.

"And Miss Adler, this is Kevin Ellis. One of our client and my close friend, hope you will remember this next time when he comes to escort him directly to my office and don't keep him waiting." he said this with full anger.

I could see Kevin trying to keep his anger at bay just for my sake. Kevin is my cousin brother. He is older than me, he does not have a sister on his own that why since I was born, he is very protective of me. He loves me as his little sister and so far has done everything to protect me from any harm. His father and mine both are siblings. And we are both unique child of our parents.

"Talk to you later." Kevin whisper in my ear before following Jake inside.