Chapter 36

"What's that smell??Lorie what have you eaten at night!!!"
<PAK>
I was woken up by a slap. My eyes open wide to see Max touching my cheek, eating my nose and drooling on my face.

Yes, Max stayed overnight with us. Kevin and Julia extended their romantic stay at the hotel, they are not coming back before this evening. Hopefully it is Saturday today, no work for me.

I search for Lorie but she is no where to be seen. I saw she has made a pillow barrier at her side on the bed. I guess it is because of Max as to prevent him from falling when moving. Max slept between us at night on the same bed. I could not hug my wife to sleep, Max was not letting me come near her. Clingy little man stealing my wife.

"Maxi, let me see your diaper." I take a look inside and.....

"You need a shower little man, come uncle is going to give you a bath." I kiss him on his forehead before undressing him and take him to the bathroom.

"Lorie, where is the rubber duck?" I scream from the room, I know she is in the kitchen as I can smell Chocolat pancakes.

"Coming" I heard her said back.

I have already fill the bathtub with warm water. I got inside with Max which was happy splashing the water.

"Having fun boys?" I saw her standing at the bathroom doorframe staring at us the rubber duck in her hand.

"Maxi, look your aunt has brought the rubber duck, we are going to have more fun now."

"Jake, you sound more excited seeing the rubber duck than Max".

(Max having his bath and playing with the rubber duck)

After the bath, both Max and me dressed before heading to the kitchen.  Of course Lorie took care of Max, wiped him, applied his perfume, baby powder, diaper and finally his clothes. I was watching all this as me too wanted to learn so as I can also do it with my children when they will be born.

As it was Saturday, we decided to take Max to the garden nearby for a walk. Yes many people was looking at us, not exactly people but let say our neighbors as we were not regular visiters. Well Lorie and I are very private people, we rarely visit public places.

"Ohh their baby is so cute!" I can hear a lady saying behind us. Yes, Max has Lorie eyes and hair color because Kevin has them too. So that is why the lady is mistaking Max as our son.

After the garden, we went for grocery shopping, no correction, we went for Lorie weird craving refill. In the evening, Kevin and Julia came to fetch Max.

Finally, I settle in the living room couch with my lovely wife.
"Tired?" I asked her.

"My feet hurt." she said before sitting on my lap.

"Let me massage your swollen feet then." I kiss her on her forehead before completing the task.

And with that, another beautiful day came to an end. I hope tomorrow will bring something even better.