Chapter 19

I did not know anymore what was happening in my life. First Jake was my boss, then next I was married to Daniel and all of a sudden I found myself as a widow and now I am married to Jake.

We are currently in his private jet flying to his private island. After what happened I did not want to marry but due to my father emotional blackmail I had to agree. He did not even let me express my true feeling about all this to Jake. He restricted me from meeting Jake alone till the wedding. Now I am alone with Jake and I don't even know what to talk with him. We are husband and wife but reality is we are two strangers in a bond.

He is currently busy on his laptop maybe work related and here I am sitting near him nothing at all to do. Neither did he said something nor did I.

"Would you like to eat something?" finally he talked great.

"No thank you." and I just turn my head from him looking elsewhere.

"Listen Lorie, I know we were not in great term in the past but now we are husband and wife. So can we just start by being friend. I know you have had a lot in your life but I promise to never hurt you and protect you."

"Okay" is all I manage to said. Jake has really change I can see it.

"There is a bedroom at the back, you can rest the flight is going to take a while." he pointed his finger in the direction.

"Thank you." I got up to walk away from him. Atleast sleeping is better than sitting idle.

The bedroom is quite a small one but comfortable. Realising I was still in my wedding dress, I was looking for something to wear. I forgot to ask him about my luggage. I didn't want to disturb him also again. I saw his shirt hanging on a hanger. I strip and wear the shirt with my underwear on. I switch off the light and went to sleep.