Chapter 9

Today was Monday. I was really nervous at how his mood would be today. I was scared also because I slapped him. But it was his fault he was taking me as a fucking prostitute.

I gather my strength and went to knock at his door. When I got the permission to come inside. Papers was being thrown in my direction.

"Miss Adler, before you sent me a document make sure there is no mistake. We are not in a fucking school that I need to check every copy before sending my clients."

My tears was threatening to come out now when he was raising his voice at me but I was trying hard to bit my lips preventing it from rolling.

The forthcoming weeks was worst. Sometime he would complain about the coffee breaking the cup into pieces and no matter how careful I was, broken pieces would pierce my fingers.

The meetings was a nightmare, I had to stand on my feet sometimes for half of the day. My lunch time was reduced because he always give me workloads. I was totally exhausted and keep sleeping during weekends.

Then one day, he asked me to accompany him for a dinner business meeting with a certain Mr Curt Patty. The meeting was in a hotel room.

Ring

Ring

I take my mobile out of my purse and saw Kevin was calling me.

"Hi Kevin, sorry I will talk with you later, am already late for a business meeting. Jake and Mr Patty are already waiting for me."

Before Kevin could say something I cut the call and put it on silent mode. Finally I reach the room and knock on it.

I was greeted by a man in his 50's. Short and half bald. He took my hand and kiss it. Kevin was watching us totally emotionessly.

" Well Mr Levis, she is a desert I must say." the old man said.

"I told you so." Jake replied.

I was totally confused what they were saying. Then suddenly Jake got up and headed to the door.

"Excuse me, I will be back in a few minutes."  leaving me and the man alone.