Chapter 25

"Get off me Jake". I whined as I felt Jake come closer to me, wrapping his arms around me. It was already morning and as much as I was liking being cuddle, I had to wake up to pee.

I was laying down on my side while Jake was spooning me from behind. I tried moving away due to the fact that this seemed too close for me but when he tightened his hold on my waist, I stop struggling.

"I need to get up". I told him attempting to remove his arms around my waist.

"But am feeling so cold". He replied back his face nuzzling in the crook of my neck.
I would not lie that the feeling of his stubble on my skin sent tingles down my spine.

"Jake, we are on a tropical island and we are full in summer!!" I chucked.

"Oops". He raised his head to look at me and we both laughed. After kissing the top of my head, he let me go.

I strutted into the bathroom to pee. I brushed my teeth then had a quick shower. I stripped out of my shirt and short I was wearing and got into the shower. I lathered the soap onto my body and shampoo to my hair. When I stepped out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my body.

Then realization hit me, Jake is still in the room, roaming naked like this in front of him is not a good idea but I need to grab clean clothes.
Calm down woman! You are not fully naked, you still have the towel around you. It's the same like as if you are wearing a swimsuit, some parts are exposed!!!... yes now be brave and let's go outside.

I took a deep breath before opening the door. I practically tiptoe to the wardrobe. I take a glance at Jake, hopefully seemed he fell asleep again. I breath a sigh of relief and went to search my underwear. Am having an headache because of Julia. It was literally a bad idea letting her pack my suitcase. Am not getting a proper underwear.
G-string, G-string and G-string!!! Julia aaaaaa I swear am going to torture you to dead when I get back.

After what felt like eternity, I happened to get my hand on a lace set underwear.

"This one is also sexy but I prefer the G-string lace more". Commented Jake with a devilish smile, now settling himself in a seating position his back touching the headboard of the bed.