Chapter 41

"i will never accept you. Do you understand that?" I screamed at Patty.

I saw him pulled his hair out of frustration, he screamed back,
"Jake Jake Jake. Will you stop taking his name in front of me. He is not going to come here. No one will be able to save you darling....okay okay I will give you an option. If you let me fuck you right now I will spare your baby. What say?"

I widened my eyes in shock," Are you crazy? "

Suddenly he grabbed both my hands and said," Please darling just one time. Okay I will let you go back to that man if you let me do it once. Please please let's do it once please."

Struggling to free myself from his grip, I yelled, "Don't touch me. Jake is going to kill you. You still have time let me go."

Patty frowned and dragged me down from the bed, he threw me on the floor. Kicking me on my stomach and shouting, "Bitch will you stop taking his name, I don't like that man."

Clutching my stomach with both my hands, tears scroll from my eyes fearing the worst for my baby. I closed my eyes murmuring "Jake" before I pass out.

"Wake up wake up." Patty shouted.

Taking a bottle of water, patty poured the entire water on my face making me fluster my eyes open. The water entered my nose, eyes and mouth making me cough vigorously.

"Darling, you are awake." Patty said.

Before I could say anything, Patty pinned me down and said, "I cannot wait any longer. My body is craving to enter you. I so wanted to taste you."

I widened my eyes in shock, "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BASTARD."

No matter how much I struggle but Patty was much more stronger than me. He grabbed both my wrist and smirked. Tears started rolling down my eyes.

"No no stop," I pleaded.

When Patty was about to attack my lips, a loud *BANG* was heard.

*BANG* *BANG* *BANG*