Chapter 39

When Skylar arrived at the pastry shop with some of his guards, he began trailing his eyes all over, one guard picked up a white handkerchief from a small street few step away.

Taking a light sniff, the guard expression turned dark and he approach Skylar, "Mrs Levis has been abducted."

Taking out his phone from his pocket, Skylar called Jake quickly. He hesitated for a while and said,
"Sister in law has been abducted, we are trying to check the cctv footage."

"Am on my way."

From his tone, Skylar could sound how angry Jake is. Whoever did that is dead. He better not argue with Jake or say something that will enrage him more.

"Where is the Cctv footage?" Skylar shouted.

"They are getting it." one of the guard said.

"What do you mean by getting it? How much more time do you need?" Jake roared.

Following the voice, Skylar saw Jake along with Kevin coming towards his direction.

Jake had taken off his suit and tie. He had folded his sleeves. He had his fingers clenched into a tight fist. His eyes were bloodshot red. They could not even ignore the heat and rage that his body was emitting.

Just then a security guard came forward with a tab in his hand and said, "Sir, the cctv footage."

Taking up the tab, Jake started playing the video. Kevin and Skylar who were standing right beside shook their head in disbelief.

*BANG*

Throwing the tab against the wall, Jake started breathing heavily. His heart ached when he saw a Patty  pointing a gun at his wife afterwards made her unconscious carrying her so easily without anyone noticing.

"Get me the commissioner of police on the phone right now." Kevin shouted at a guard.

"We have already traced his location, let's go." Skylar shouted before everyone headed in their car.