Chapter 47

The two kids were growing up faster and together. Since Kevin and Julia had to go to work, they usually drop Max at my house then Lorie drive them to school. After Lucas was born  her full attention was focus on Lucas and me. Well I am not complaining but sometimes I am jealous as all three usually have fun after school. Sometimes they go shopping, the park feeding the duck, to the zoo or they even made eating plan without including me, Kevin and Julia.

"What took you so long?" Skylar asked.

"Traffic." I replied back.

Kevin chucked behind me trying hard to hide his laughing.

"Alright everybody, let's cut the cake." Kevin announced.

After the cake cutting, everyone were sitting on a table eating their starters while talking happily among ourselves.

Suddenly a loud throat clearing was heard, we all turned to the source and we saw Skylar standing.

" Attention everyone, I would like to tell you all that I am getting married in two weeks and you are all invited."

I choked on my water and Kevin coughed vigorously while he was having his food. Lorie and Julia both could not help, they rushed to hug Skylar. My mother and Kevin mother hug him too and patted his back whereas my father, my father in law and Kevin's father gave him a handshake.

After the dinner, Kevin and me kidnapped Skylar and pushed him in the room.
Interrogation time you are so dead Skylar for hiding this from us.

"who is the poor girl sky?" Kevin asked.

"Well she is max and Lucas school teacher." he whispered

"WHAT" both me and Kevin screamed at the same time.

"Wait a minute when did you meet her?" I asked crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow at him.

"... remember the day when Lorie car was not starting, you both were busy in a meeting. Lorie called me to pick the children up as it was getting late. I met her that day and after that we began dating."

"Welcome to the husband club Sky." Kevin hugged him.

I shake my head, Kevin and all his club!!

"Congratulation man, about time!" I smacked his head before hugging him.