Chapter 1

Surrounded by mountains and emeralds, it is a group of villas on the outskirts of the imperial capital. Because it was built earlier, it is not particularly far from the city center. But at the same time because of the location, most people living here are either rich or expensive.

The Qin family is the first group of residents here.

The white three-story small western-style building, European-style architectural style, gardens of flowers and trees, fountain sculpture, at a glance looking at the pure Western style, it is estimated that only the kite flying above the courtyard has some Chinese characteristics.

Qin mother frowned deeply from the balcony on the second floor, looking at the eldest son playing with children in the yard.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Qin Huai, the second son, saw his mother standing on the balcony for a long time, and his face became worse and worse.

"Not your brother yet." Mother Qin sighed and returned to the living room.

Qin Huai followed his mother's direction, glanced at the elder brother playing with the children in the courtyard, and turned to follow her mother to the living room.

"What's wrong, pulling a face all day long." Qin's father saw his wife coming downstairs again with a black face, and asked down when he saw half of the newspaper.

"You don't worry about it at all." Mother Qin gave her husband a blank look.

"Who is bothering you again?" Qin asked.

"It's not Qin Ge ..." Qin's mother sat beside her husband sadly.

"Qin Ge? Isn't Qin Ge good?" Qin father asked puzzled.

"You know the work day and night, the son's things, have you ever cared?"

"Why don't I care? I was anxious when Qin Ge was sick, but didn't all the psychologists say he was healed?" Qin Father said.

"What did you forget about Dr. Li's final instructions?" Qin said, "Although our son is psychologically cured, there are still many sequelae, such as grumpy, impulsive ..."

"Qin Ge was a soldier, and he was a special soldier. He was quite tempered." Qin Father said.

"I don't argue with you." Mother Qin directly refused to discuss with her husband. "Anyway, I remember that Dr. Li told me that the best way is to use family care to slowly smooth his anger."

"Then what are you worried about, let's have a good time."

"Do you really don't understand or fake, don't understand, Dr. Li means to let Qin Ge get married, have his own family and children." Qin said.

"So you have arranged blind dates for Qin Ge all the time." Qin Father asked.

"Yes!"

"The result?" Qin Father asked.

"Not particularly ideal." Qin mother said a little unnaturally.

"It's not only unsatisfactory, it's all spread to me. It's said that you are the right family and you have come home one by one. When people heard that they were looking for Qin Ge's daughter-in-law, half of them refused on the spot, and half of them saw Qin Ge and didn't say anything Stop Qinhuai phone. "Father Qin said angrily," Aren't you nonsense? Go on like this and carefully affect the feelings of their two brothers. "

"Why am I fooling around? I'm not here for our son."

"Fang Qing, I know that our two sons are very good in our eyes, but you have to admit that Qin Ge has been on the battlefield, suffered injuries, and even had PTSD. When we looked for psychologists all over the world, this one Things have spread throughout the circle. If you really want to find a daughter-in-law for Qin Ge, don't you want to find it from a few families who are right in the door. "Qin's father said.