Chapter 26

Wu Tong was awakened by the men's reprimands and got up confused. Wu Tong opened the floor curtains in the bedroom and saw that the two men at home were facing each other in the courtyard.

"I'm not going to play Rubik's Cube this morning, you go out with me to run." Qin Ge shouted.

Feifei was wearing a bear pajamas, and the dull hair on his head was not smoothed. At first glance, he was picked up directly by the man from the bed.

"Last night we didn't say yes. Starting today with my dad, start with running. After the foundation is laid, Dad will teach you military boxing and free combat." Qin Ge tried to persuade Fei Fei again.

Feifei held the Rubik's Cube in his hand and glared at Qin Ge with a stubborn face, finally having some expression on his face.

"If you don't speak, you're the default." Qin Ge took off his shirt, revealing his sturdy upper body, and casually left his clothes on the chair next to him. When he reached out, he would take away the cube in Feifei's hand. Come back and play again. "

Feifei stepped back cautiously holding the Rubik's Cube.

"Hide what to hide." Qin Ge saw Feifei retreat cautiously, and immediately picked up the person unhappy.

Feifei is different from other children. It may be that Qin Ge is used to it. He is not noisy, no kicking, no kicking, holding the Rubik's cube to continue watching you.

Anyway, I just don't run, what can you do.

Wu Tong finally couldn't stand it anymore. He walked to the yard and patted the man's arm to rescue Feifei: "If you have something to say, why don't you do it manually?"

"You're awake." It is estimated that Qin Ge seemed impatient when he used up his patience when he coaxed Feifei.

"You are so loud, can I not wake up?" Wu Tong didn't breathe.

"Feifei, this kid ..." Qin Ge said angrily, "Ming Ming said yes last night. I started exercising with me from today, and I won't want to get up in the morning."

Wu Tong glanced down at Feifei. Feifei seemed to know that Wu Tong was his only savior. Before Wu Tong asked, his head shook like a rattle.

With a cute expression, Wu Tong laughed at once.

"Fei Fei." Qin Ge saw Fei Fei shook his head, frowning, and then he took Fei Fei out of Wu Tong's arms. Fei Fei was so scared that he hugged Wu Tong's neck, but the man was so strong that he took the mother and son Pulled into his arms together.

Wu Tong knows how strong Qin Ge 's strength is, and he feels pain, not to mention a child, thinking of Wu Tong here: "You lightly, do n't know if you have great strength."

"Then you let him go, I have to let him go out with me today." In Wu Tong's impression, Qin Ge has always been very gentle with Feifei, and his irritable emotions have never been shown in front of Feifei. , But today Qin Ge's expression is a little too serious.

"This kind of thing cannot be forced." Wu Tong persuaded.

"You must protect him?"

Wu Tong only vaguely noticed that Qin Ge's emotions were very abnormal. He usually treated Feifei baby like an eyeball. Why did he get up so aggressively this morning and compare himself with a child.

"You ... what's wrong with you?" Wu Tong whispered.

"Give me Feifei," Qin Ge said with narrowed eyes.

Fei Fei was a little afraid to hug Wu Tong's neck again, closed his eyes and hid his head in Wu Tong's arms.

Wu Tong could n't help it, the man 's attitude was tough, but he could n't bear the fear of Feifei in his arms, just as the man was getting closer and closer and he was going to take Feifei out of her arms, Wu Tong suddenly stood on tiptoe and kissed A man.