Chapter 39

Hearing the call of his wife, Qin Ge was eager to run back immediately, but he was too inferior to dare to go back.

For this marriage between himself and Wu Tong, Qin Ge has always positioned himself to take each other's needs. I am sick, you are short of money, and we accept and give each other, which makes the initial marriage agreement.

At the beginning, Qin Ge did not expect that he would have a very harmonious and happy marriage. His initial thought was very simple. He wanted to find an excuse to leave his family for endless temptation and worry. He did not think that one day he could really reap a bland warmth as Dr. Li said.

But Wu Tong's attitude was beyond his expectation. He thought that the relationship established through money and marriage should be indifferent or marketable. So from the beginning, Qin Ge's attitude towards Wu Tong was casual and casual. Until he felt Wu Tong's efforts.

Obviously repelled his contact, but insisted on getting closer to him little by little.

Obviously half-dead by his own anger, but as long as he apologizes immediately forgive.

Obviously very scared, but never stay away from himself.

Qin Ge often remembered that day, Wu Tong stood on the steps and asked if he liked her. At that time, I answered very casually, but Wu Tong answered very solemnly.

In fact, deep down in his heart, Qin Ge didn't believe it, because he didn't like himself, wherever he would expect others to like him. But don't know when to start, he slowly believed.

Slowly, as long as he saw Wu Tong's smile, he would be very happy, like to do some childish actions in front of her, like a child, enjoying Wu Tong coaxing him.

Over and over again, as if to prove his importance in Wu Tong's mind.

Qin Ge consulted Dr. Li Yunjing about his own situation. How did Dr. Li answer that time? Qin Ge remembered that Dr. Li was very pleased with her smile. She said: "You must like Wu Tong because everyone wants to become a child in front of the person he likes."

"When a child wants candy, he only weeps at the person who will give him candy, because he understands that this person likes him."

So I like Wu Tong, and I know subconsciously that Wu Tong likes himself.

"Why don't you get off the train when you get home?" Wu Tong heard the jeep's return, but Qin Ge didn't see Qin enter the house, so he walked out wearing a shawl. Seeing the man sitting in the car in a daze, he couldn't help but knock on the glass window.

The thrilled young Qin Dao put down the window and stared at Wu Tong across the door. After a long look, he only shouted, "Wife-in-law."

"What's wrong with you?" Wu Tong felt that Qin Ge's emotions were wrong and worried.

"No ... it's okay." Young Master Qin panicked.

"Get off." Wu Tong shouted.

"Oh." Qin Ge opened the door obediently, glanced at the file bag of the passenger seat before leaving the car, and struggled for two seconds or brought it down.

Seeing that Qin Ge got out of the car, Wu Tong began to turn around and walked into the room. While walking, he said, "I called Mom and said you will pick up Feifei tomorrow."

"Oh."

Qin Ge's images in Wu Tong are either hooligans or naive jerks, and irritability when the mood is unstable, but Wu Tong is still seeing him for the first time.

Wu Tong turned around to ask what was happening, but was suddenly startled by the bruise on the man's face: "Your face?"

"It's okay," Qin Ge explained by touching the bruise on his face. "I went to find someone to practice boxing today. I got a little injury, but it didn't hinder me."